Omg I may get in trouble for this

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
I logged into HSlab which is an account at my school which has limited access so basically I put F@H folder in my music folder and launched it and then I put it in for start up and see what it can do in one day.

Now the next day I go check.I then erased it. Then I go on another computer and see that F@H is running. I am like WTF so I check 12 other computers under HSlab and they all have it!

What can I do...What would you do.. and how the hell did it spread like that?

F@H=[url="http://folding.stanford.edu/"]Folding at Home[/url]

hslab=High school lab

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
folding at home?

:confused:
what is folding @ home?

also, op should spend more time in english class than putting stuff on the computers

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
If it's a public profile that lots of people use to login, it might have installed on a network drive and been set to run on any computer that logs in with that profile. Just let it go, nothing wrong with F@H.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Don't know what to do to help you but if you have a folding team they're going to be getting alot of points. :)

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Malak
If it's a public profile that lots of people use to login, it might have installed on a network drive and been set to run on any computer that logs in with that profile. Just let it go, nothing wrong with F@H.
http://www.freemcowen.com/

yosuke188

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2005
They are coming after you. In fact, look behind you right now, and you should see 5 mobsters in black suits ready to lynch you.

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
Don't know what to do to help you but if you have a folding team they're going to be getting alot of points. :)

lol ya I guess but it has my user name and a team #. My e-mail is with a school canceler b/c he saids report cards though e-mail.... and my user name is thescreensavers and my email is thescreensavers@.....net.

Well Ill talk to the computer guy there. Should I? is what I did technically installing? If the computer guy is cool and all he can remove it and will not tell anyone ,but he could be an ass and tell my principle...

W/e if they talk to me ill tell them...

if I try deleting the folder and log out and then log back in it reloads its self.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
haha u got ubar pwnt. at least after they suspend you, you can spend like 2 weeks playing wow.