Omarosa secretly recorded Kelly firing her in the situation room

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-what-she-did-sure-is/?utm_term=.d2a309c5fedb

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/12/omarosa-kelly-trump-white-house-774314

She was called into the situation room with Kelly who tried to get her to resign rather than being fired (either way she’s out) and she secretly recorded him. Raises alarm bells on how she was able to get a device in there to record but I have no idea what the security measures are in regards for this administration or any other. But recording top officials in a room that is supposed to be extremely confidential is a huge no-no. This book may be opening up a big can of worms for her.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well, Trump himself is known to not use secured phones. I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say security isn't on the top of the list for Trump's admin. Maybe THIS time something will be done about it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Read this today and thought same shit different day... Mark me down as yet another who can't stand her or put any stock in anything she does or says. She wasn't a concern before and she isn't now yet her she is in the news again...

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
In before she was recording the White House for Russia. :oops:
Arh yea, the Russian Hoax, again again, will they never tire with their crazy conspiracy theories...
Just remeber what Trump said; what is happening is not what is happening.
It all makes sense now.
QQ motherfuckers...... jajajajajajajajaja.
Btw.. whatever happended to comical Ali? did he dead too?

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
What should be raising alarm bells is the fact that Trump is so shady that several people have felt the need to keep precise notes or record their conversations to protect their own asses.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Omarosa has zero credibility. She sang his praises, speaking at rallies and on national TV. Now, she's on a sour grapes tour and trying to sell a book. The woman has no integrity. Trump may very well be a bigot and a racist, but he wasn't back then, not until she was terminated and the victim opportunity struck. She didn't just recently figure out what Trump is. That idea is simply disingenuous. She's a cunny, looking for time in the spot light and a pay day. That's all she is and there are many like her.

Feb 4, 2009
Omarosa has zero credibility. She sang his praises, speaking at rallies and on national TV. Now, she's on a sour grapes tour and trying to sell a book. The woman has no integrity. Trump may very well be a bigot and a racist, but he wasn't back then, not until she was terminated and the victim opportunity struck. She didn't just recently figure out what Trump is. That idea is simply disingenuous. She's a cunny, looking for time in the spot light and a pay day. That's all she is and there are many like her.

I agree, do you find the $15k offer from Trump to sign a non disclosure kind of like his employees have to sign amazingly cheap & childish especially since it’s written like don’t say anything bad about me or my family or my ex’s or my businesses or anyone on my staff or anything I do.
15k from a guy who claims to have BILLIONS?
Why on Earth did Trump allow Omarosa in the White House we all knew she was a hanger on. She brought no skill or value other than being a professional Trump cheer leader.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
I agree, do you find the $15k offer from Trump to sign a non disclosure kind of like his employees have to sign amazingly cheap & childish especially since it’s written like don’t say anything bad about me or my family or my ex’s or my businesses or anyone on my staff or anything I do.
15k from a guy who claims to have BILLIONS?
Why on Earth did Trump allow Omarosa in the White House we all knew she was a hanger on. She brought no skill or value other than being a professional Trump cheer leader.

Yeah, this whole thing is a "head scratcher and face palmers." But the core of this woman is not principled. She's not true to herself, or maybe she's an opportunistic Hoe.

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah, this whole thing is a "head scratcher and face palmers." But the core of this woman is not principled. She's not true to herself, or maybe she's an opportunistic Hoe.

I have to lecture you briefly and forgive me if I’m wrong, I am projecting about discussions that happened on AT and with one of my friends.

Many people knew before Trump was elected, we certainly knew it after the first debate. Trump is a alpha narcissist to the point of being crippled by it.
Why was Omarosa allowed in the WH and paid for it with no real job description other than she is good at sucking Trumps balls, every normal person warned Trump would do stuff like this but many didn’t listen.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
I have to lecture you briefly and forgive me if I’m wrong, I am projecting about discussions that happened on AT and with one of my friends.

Many people knew before Trump was elected, we certainly knew it after the first debate. Trump is a alpha narcissist to the point of being crippled by it.
Why was Omarosa allowed in the WH and paid for it with no real job description other than she is good at sucking Trumps balls, every normal person warned Trump would do stuff like this but many didn’t listen.

That's not a lecture. And she sure doesn't suck the balls anymore. The question is, why she did in the first place. If she has known all along, who this man is, why even be involved with him. It just makes her whole story seem like a sham. I'm saying she's discrediting herself, more than him. We already know him.