OM Free shipping w/Airborne one time...

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
link

For a limited time, receive your first shipment free when you sign up for an online Airborne Express account.*

Offer available for new customers only. Offer valid for your first shipment of up to 2lbs

LennyZ

Golden Member
Oct 24, 1999
Would be a great deal for me if Airborne ever gets their head out of their ass.
They can never find my street!
I had a overnight package that was supposed to be delivered last friday and i recieved it saturday
after my wife called up and complained.They called friday saying the driver couldn't find the street
so i gave them directions and they never showed!
My street has been in existance for 45+ years and it isn't on their maps:confused:

lsman

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2001
www.flickr.com
i ship airborne express ground when i have to ship heavier stuff. They are cheaper than others. But yes, their driver is not as "skill" in general, than the ups or fedex. IMO. Also, not all the area is covered cp to ups or fedex... like HI
BTW, I think this deal is posted long ago. At least i sign up then.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I knew a lot of people at my last company's shipping dept. They used to swear that Airborne was the roughest of any shipper on packages. I think they've seen many laptops get smashed in those boxes if they're not double-boxed. Just a little warning. ;) Insurance is the key.

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
I think UPS is the roughest shipper by far but I haven't had any problems with airborne.