Ollie North on FOX this morning......

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Wearing a Bio-Chem suit & gas mask crying "The Scuds are coming"
What is this idiot doing? Dis-information and more crap from his ilk.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
That was pretty much on all the news channels. Saw SkyNews coverage of a British reporter diving for his mask as soon as the air raid sirens went off.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk

He was doing the same thing every soldier in the area was doing.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
He's just pissed he didn't broker the deal for them ;)

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Point in case - Not every missle is a Scud.
Grandstanding to drive home his reactionary point of view.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Point in case - Not every missle is a Scud.
Grandstanding to drive home his reactionary point of view.

All the soldiers and reporters believed it was SCUDs until field analysis could be confirmed. You have an issue wirh North. He wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary compared to others.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
I guess I do have an issue with a CONVICTED PERJURER who did no time for misleading and lieing to Congress,
especially when the 'Gas Alert' had been lifted 10 to 15 minutes before he went on camera in 'Costume' and pronounced SCUDS !
Follow up reports were that there were no SCUDS, but Seersuckers (CSSC-3's) and
anti-ship missles. He should have been honest enough to state 'Missles incoming' not blurt out SCUDS.
But then again, he gets a pass on his historical usage of truth when 'Sensationalism' and misleading people is his thing.

SgtBuddy

Jun 2, 2001
I guess I do have an issue with a CONVICTED PERJURER who did no time for misleading and lieing to Congress,
especially when the 'Gas Alert' had been lifted 10 to 15 minutes before he went on camera in 'Costume' and pronounced SCUDS !
Follow up reports were that there were no SCUDS, but Seersuckers (CSSC-3's) and
anti-ship missles. He should have been honest enough to state 'Missles incoming' not blurt out SCUDS.
But then again, he gets a pass on his historical usage of truth when 'Sensationalism' and misleading people is his thing.

rolleye.gif

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001

There were scuds or some manner of weapons. One hit about 6 miles from his position around noon Iraq time.

What do you mean is ilk? Reporters, people who used to be in the military, what?

Edit: I should say, they *thought* they were scuds. I wouldn't wait to find out. Feel free to though, if you want.

LethalWolfe

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2001
Follow up reports were that there were no SCUDS, but Seersuckers (CSSC-3's) and anti-ship missles.

I agree. I mean c'mon. Real men wait for follow up reports and confirmation that chem weapons were used in the most recent volley of attacks before their put on their chem gear...
rolleye.gif

Lethal

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
I guess I do have an issue with a CONVICTED PERJURER who did no time for misleading and lieing to Congress.

What Clinton was there??? figured he would be hiding out in Canada by now not in the middle of things.....

slider64

Apr 15, 2002

Too bad he was the first person to warn the country seriously about Bin Laden and Gore laughed in his face. If he hadn't messed up with the other stuff we might never have been involved with this at all.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: LikeLinus
Um what are you taling about. IRAQI Army did indeed shoot scuds into Kuwait.

I thought they didn't have any scuds... way to go Hans Blix!! :p

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Sorry people, not Scuds.
Scuds are a specific Russian made missle.

Actually the specific type of all missiles has not been determined as of yet. Unless you are there you are no more informed than anyone else. kthxbye

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
ya they may have been al-Samouds... the ones Saddam destroyed for the UN last week.
rolleye.gif