Question Old Sound Card

Jay_Pee

Apr 29, 2020
Has anyone successfully installed an Auzen X-studio sound card in Windows 10? If so, please share how you managed to do it.

thanks.

Jay_Pee

Apr 29, 2020
Did you install drivers for windows 10? I'm guessing you didn't, so give these a try:

I did stumble upon this website through some searches but held back on downloading since I have not heard of misstrendy.info. Have you downloaded anything from this site and are you comfortable in saying it is safe? I have full confidence with my fellow ATOTers so just say the word.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I did stumble upon this website through some searches but held back on downloading since I have not heard of misstrendy.info. Have you downloaded anything from this site and are you comfortable in saying it is safe? I have full confidence with my fellow ATOTers so just say the word.
No I've never used them either. I just saw a post from someone saying they worked for them.

Jay_Pee

Apr 29, 2020

:eek:

I clicked download now labeled Auzen X-Studio 5.1 driver and it asked me to agree to continue installation of some program. I think this sound card will remain a relic. Thanks for the assistance anyway.