okay...hold on a second... i need this confirmed for real... time to end the rumours.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I've noticed a distinct lack of them. Many years ago as a kid I used to have them in england and then when I came to Canada they didn't seem around and then a few years back (5?) they started to hit store shelves in a big way and I grew an intense addiction to them. I've cranked through very very many over the last several years. The chocholate is AWESOME.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000

<< eh, at least our currency isn't named after another country's! >>

too bad our country is older than yours!

*kat. <== :D

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
i am a cashier at a grocery store in NY, and yes we have something like these... little toys inside the chocolate ball, not called kinder suprise eggs, though.

and you dont get to put the toys together, they are just there

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001

<< Not if you live in Michigan. >>

i live in michigan, i can see canada from my front poarch. i've never heard of them in my life before.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< too bad our country is older than yours! >>

And yet you still haven't been able to rid yourself of the wannabe French...

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< i live in michigan, i can see canada from my front poarch >>

Build a wall....a VERY tall wall or at night the Canadians will be sneaking across the border to steal your toilet paper.........

element2k5

Aug 19, 2001
damn i never really realized how stupid our american kids are.... or should i place the blame on the parents.... that dont know what they get their kids... i mean if ur dumb enuff to give ur kid a choking hazard... u shouldnt be able to sue the friggin company...

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< i heard in america you dont have kinder surprise eggs.

is this true?

its the greatest thing ever cuz its milkchocolate/whitechocolate with a crazy awesome toy inside that you get to put together!

how do you live without it?

*kat. <-- shocked.
>>

some of us also console ourselves with VIP passes to a special showings at the movies, but these aren't just any grade B movie
but rather, Classic, fine feature films :)

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
We have cadbury eggs that are laid by a magical rabbit that clucks like a chicken.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
arnt thoes wonderball things a hollow choc ball witrh stuff inside? we have thoes in the US not that ive ever had oe just see the damn annoying commercials on TV

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Next thing you know your canadiums will be telling us all aboot how you don't have "Peeps" up there. The great easter suger covered marshmellow treat.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

<< http://www.canadianfavourites.com/
Can get theme here under the chocolate section. This seems to be a great page for Canadians stuck in America like me. I'm thinking of ordering some Shreddies from there.
>>

You don't have SHREDDIES either!?!?!?!? :Q:confused:

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

<< Next thing you know your canadiums will be telling us all aboot how you don't have "Peeps" up there. The great easter suger covered marshmellow treat. >>

The what now?

kermalou

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2001
we sell them in my store in Hollywood, Ca. we actually sell a lot of them. they are the best tasting chocolates and the kids love the little toys that they have to put together.

Aug 16, 2001

<< this gets added to THE LIST of things america is deprived of:

*kat. <== cant believe how long THE LIST is getting!
>>

POST THE LIST PLEASE!
:D

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I thought those eggs were the little prizes inside the floppy milk bags?

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999

<< You don't have SHREDDIES either!?!?!?!? >>

Nope. Spent a while looking for them also before I realized they didn't have them at all. Then I went looking for Hostess Party Mix....well...lets say it all went downhill from there.

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Cost Plus sells kinder eggs...

<-- been to Europe, bought first kinder egg in Germany, and now loves 'em.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<<

<< You don't have SHREDDIES either!?!?!?!? >>

Nope. Spent a while looking for them also before I realized they didn't have them at all. Then I went looking for Hostess Party Mix....well...lets say it all went downhill from there.
>>

Hostess party mix? WTF is that, ground-up Twinkies n pie?