Okay...Another even WEIRDER running experience today....**POLL**

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Gurck
Where's the option to vote that you let her off easy? :p I'd have been hard-pressed to leave it at just a dent in her door...

haha, i should have thrown a brick through her windshield and set her car on fire :beer:

jimmygates

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2000
Actually a similar incident happened to my friend.

He was in the parking lot checking the tire pressure of this car. He was standing in an empty parking space next to his space. An old couple pulled and and tried to park in the space. My friend signaled the old couple to give him a minute to put the stem cap back on. Well the old couple continue to try to park his car hitting my friend. My friend got po'ed and kicked a fat dent in the car. He got in his car and drove off...

The next day my friend had a business card stuck on the front door of his house. It was from San Jose Detectives who wanted to talk to him about vandalism charges. I guess the old couple got mad and took down my friends plates and filed a police report.

If you got hit, fall down and call the cops and then your lawyer :) If will come out on top better then if you kicked the door.

-Jimbo

bigredguy

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2001
she hit you with her car so you hit her car, a little crude but fair in my book. I would have been tempted to call the cops on her, people like that don't need to be on the road.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
One thing I've learned from running out on the streets is that you should always expect those in Cages to cut you off. It's like riding a Motorcycle, you have to be on the defense all the time because the moment you drop your guard some fscker will run you over!