Okay...Another even WEIRDER running experience today....**POLL**

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Imdmn04

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
Shoulda never kicked her car, but got her plates and then sue sue sue!!!
U woulda got some decent dough, enough to buy u a new dream pc that makes all the geeks here wet their pants.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Imdmn04
Shoulda never kicked her car, but got her plates and then sue sue sue!!!
U woulda got some decent dough, enough to buy u a new dream pc that makes all the geeks here wet their pants.

nah...kicking her car was some sweet satisfaction :beer:

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Did you squeeze of an "f-u ya fuggin ditz"?

Seriuosly pucked up of her to hit you, I'd have kicked her car as well.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
You just committed a crime, damage to property.

after the lady RAN him over with a CAR and YELLED at HIM?

yeah man wtf is wrong with you.... id pee on the fvcking car...

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: jumpr
That same type of thing happened to me last year. A friend and I were in the last mile of our 16 mile marathon training run and this guy pulls out RIGHT in front of us from the U of M hospital. He actually pulled out so fast and so close that I ran right into the side of his car at full speed.

I yelled, "What the FVCK!" as loud as I could and smacked the trunk of his car hard. He gave me a look, but I was mad enough (and hopped up on endorphins at the end of the run) that I probably would have fought him if he had confronted me.

hahah that road around markley and the hospital is messed up. One day im driving thru there and some guy comes up to my left by the stop sign (right where the emergency entrance is...he was in the left turning lane) and then proceeds to take me over and gets in my lane instead of tuning left. I was like ok ...i guess i drive slow around hte hospital or something. Anyway as im pulling into the right hand lane to turn into fuller, this mid-life -crisis man pulls up on my left in a beat up sub $1 toyota and starts yelling at me if i know what the speed limit there is and that i drive too fast and blah blah.... I just smirked at him and took off (that was back when i had the yellow z...i guess it looks fast or something) - i still wonder what the hell his problem was

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Sure you committed a crime, but hers was worse. If I was the officer responding she'd be the one catching the most sh!t. You were justified, IMO.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: miniMUNCH
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Bitch deserved it.

Damn straight...some chick hit me in her car and then starts yelling at me is getting at least a big fat dent!

A big fat dent in the grill!! And I dont mean the one on the car!!

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
One time I was out driving, and there was a relatively sharp turn in a wooded area. As I came to the turn I noticed some business man in a BMW plowed into two bikers who were biking along the road.

I stopped the car and asked if everyone was alright. They were both fine, and the businessman seemed pretty shaken up/worried.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
jesus christ, did you get her plate number? I would report her right away. Dumb drivers have no respect for runners at all. I guess people forget that pedestrians have right of way.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: SWScorch
jesus christ, did you get her plate number? I would report her right away. Dumb drivers have no respect for runners at all. I guess people forget that pedestrians have right of way.

nah...i didnt even look at her plates...doesnt really matter anyway

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Lager
You should of pulled her out of her car and gave her the Tombstone.

i was thinking the camel clutch. it is much more painful and can actually cause spinal injuries.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

i was thinking the camel clutch. it is much more painful and can actually cause spinal injuries.

nah...i should have put her in the boston crab, then when she tapped out gave her a nice juicy cleveland steamer...

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

nah...i should have put her in the boston crab, then when she tapped out gave her a nice juicy cleveland steamer...

lol!!

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Where's the option to vote that you let her off easy? :p I'd have been hard-pressed to leave it at just a dent in her door...

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
I would have done much more than just dent her door if some bitch hit me while I was walking. When I am driving I am very observant of people walking. Even if someone runs out in front of me, yes I honk, but I also jam on my brakes so I don't kill/harm them. Honking isn't always done to piss others off, legally it's there to warn people.