Ok, WTF is this?

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wow, way to dig up the past. I saw this on YTMND so long ago, back when the burger king man was the big craze to put in everything

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Well thanks op, seeing a guy in the moment of sexual ecstasy, covered in sweat, does absolutely nothing for me. In fact I wont be able to get that image out of my head for a few days or get a stiffy during that time frame as well.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: funboy42
Well thanks op, seeing a guy in the moment of sexual ecstasy, covered in sweat, does absolutely nothing for me. In fact I wont be able to get that image out of my head for a few days or get a stiffy during that time frame as well.

Since I like you, I'm gonna leave this one alone. You only get one pass from me. Be warned, and don't leave yourself this open next time ;)

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: funboy42

Since I like you, I'm gonna leave this one alone. You only get one pass from me. Be warned, and don't leave yourself this open next time ;)

OH please dont leave it alone, if Im open take it! I can take it as well as dish it out :)
hehehe