Ok, which one of you broke the Intarweb?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JRich

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2005
2,717
1
71
At least I got to see the topless stewardess thread before it got nuked :D

Edit: and it's back! :)
 

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
3,781
2
0
Guess what? This is ATOT. The main people that care about that forum are lifers. Please keep this within the realm of the Secret Lifer Lair. Us newbz (or noobz) care not for what happens to that site.

You're welcome. No need to thank me.
 

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
12,032
2
0
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Guess what? This is ATOT. The only people that care about that forum are lifers. Please keep this within the realm of the Secret Lifer Lair. Us newbz (or noobz) care not for what happens to that site.

You're welcome. No need to thank me.

I'm not a lifer.
 

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
3,781
2
0
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Guess what? This is ATOT. The only people that care about that forum are lifers. Please keep this within the realm of the Secret Lifer Lair. Us newbz (or noobz) care not for what happens to that site.

You're welcome. No need to thank me.

I'm not a lifer.

But you're not a newb. So I guess I need to edit the post.
 

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
8,964
0
0
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Guess what? This is ATOT. The only people that care about that forum are lifers. Please keep this within the realm of the Secret Lifer Lair. Us newbz (or noobz) care not for what happens to that site.

You're welcome. No need to thank me.

I'm not a lifer.

But you're not a newb. So I guess I need to edit the post.

There are many people that care about TFNN, please don't join us.
 

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
4,212
0
76
Originally posted by: potato28
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Originally posted by: oiprocs
Guess what? This is ATOT. The only people that care about that forum are lifers. Please keep this within the realm of the Secret Lifer Lair. Us newbz (or noobz) care not for what happens to that site.

You're welcome. No need to thank me.

I'm not a lifer.

But you're not a newb. So I guess I need to edit the post.

There are many people that care about TFNN, please don't join us.

Now, when you say "care" ... does that include spooning?
 

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
3,629
1
0
Originally posted by: ShadowOfMyself
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
..the 4th underwater Interweb cable has been cut! Apocalypse SOON!

Sorry for that, I dropped my boat anchor in the wrong place :(

No, you didn't make a mistake when you dropped anchor into Shadow's mother.


...


fail.
 

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
25,195
0
56
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Originally posted by: Shawn
That place is still around?

500,000+ page views a month can't be wrong.

I'm pretty sure half of those are teh wimmenz stalking me :eek:

& that rat bastard toker broked it again with his RP sig, damn you RP, damn you to hell :evil:
 

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
4,212
0
76
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Originally posted by: Shawn
That place is still around?

500,000+ page views a month can't be wrong.

I'm pretty sure half of those are teh wimmenz stalking me :eek:

& that rat bastard toker broked it again with his RP sig, damn you RP, damn you to hell :evil:

I should stop making fake accounts and leaving you all those PMs :(
 

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
7,797
1
0
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider
HEY WE"RE BACK!

really? just trying to go to the site is barely working. nothing but that main page works. and all the links are broken. so how are you back?
 

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
4,230
2
0
Originally posted by: legoman666
Originally posted by: ShadowOfMyself
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
..the 4th underwater Interweb cable has been cut! Apocalypse SOON!

Sorry for that, I dropped my boat anchor in the wrong place :(

No, you didn't make a mistake when you dropped anchor into Shadow's mother.


...


fail.

WTF? :confused:
 

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
24,117
2
0
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Help DBZ Kenobi, you're my only hope.

I'm on a customer site and cannot SSH on or check via FTP.

Eff knows what's up as I've left it as restored since yesterday, but I logged a ticket with KH and they just said check index.php, as it appears to be completely emtpy. Something I already knew...

Just need to get home to the cave to log in.

In the mean time I suggest you practice neffing with a blindfold, young padowan.
 

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
58,714
13,101
136
I sense a disturbance in the nef, as if dozens of posters cried WTF at once, and were suddenly silenced.
I suspect a certain technological terror may be to blame... who's got the plans?