Ok,tell us what you got given for Valentine's day

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
got: cd i wanted, cookbook (i limit what she buys me, i hate asking for things and her taste is awful)

gave: cooked a steak dinner on friday, cooked french toast on saturday, gave .66ct three stone diamond ring, took to movie "50 first dates" which was actually funny, i did not expect this.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Took my wife out to lunch at the Olive Garden. Didn't buy presents as we are saving for a house, that will be our anniversary gift :)

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I got Gorant Dark Family Assortment, a pound of Gorant dark chocolate coconut haystacks, and a mushy card with XO XO XO all over it.

Since my wife likes peanut butter cookies and candy, I got her several prepackaged peanut butter cookies and candies, as well as a dozen huge bakery peanut butter cookies, and a mushy card.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
i got roses, breakfast out, and then we went to a movie afterwards, went to look at a table in the city that someone had listed on ebay, then we went to dinner :)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Ornery
I got Gorant Dark Family Assortment, a pound of Gorant dark chocolate coconut haystacks, and a mushy card with XO XO XO all over it.

Since my wife likes peanut butter cookies and candy, I got her several prepackaged peanut butter cookies and candies, as well as a dozen huge bakery peanut butter cookies, and a mushy card.

A brand of chocolate that I didn't know about? Hmm..my radar must need adjusting!:p

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
We buy it from a local shop called "The Yum Yum Tree". I've had Godiva, but I prefer Gorant, especially the dark chocolate. It's priced reasonably, but the best deals can be had right after a holiday, when it's on sale.