OK, South Korea PWNS us at cheering!

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Talk about taking it to the next level! Now when you are watching this, they are NOT holding up cards. They are using their shirts. One color on the front, one color on the back and one on the inside. Freakin' CRAZY!

Absolutely RIDICULOUS!

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
What is it with that word "PWNS" "PWNAGE".. Be original, thats the most overused term ever!

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
damn, the timing is crazy to be that smooth during transitions.

Are they using cheat cards, how do they remember when to turn for that long?

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Heh. At least it's not Kim Jong Il's face. Finally, the human billboard powers of the Koreans used for good.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: yamadakun

They are ninjas with 2ms response times. Nice and smooth transitions with that kind of response. :)

Feb 19, 2001
And I thought we were good at our card stunts =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znY9Ax0h_rg

Then again I've seen footage from the 60s when our students actually did a much better job than today.

Originally posted by: yamadakun

When we do card stunts we have people announcing. You get a cheat sheet telling you what order to go in and they call out #1, #2, #3... etc and for each line # you look at your cheat sheet and it says the color you hold up. Of course the Koreans just have a tighter sequence and I'm sure they've rehearsed so they don't look like idiots like when we do our card stunts.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
Based on my experience with Asians thats what I would expect them to be best at, great for doing mind numbingly boring tasks that a computer should do, not so great if you need some out of the box thinking or innovation :p.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Heh. At least it's not Kim Jong Il's face. Finally, the human billboard powers of the Koreans used for good.

Umm.. Why exactly do you think South Koreans would be making a billboard of Kim Jong Il?

Are you one of the many U.S. Americans who don't have a map, and can't locate The Iraqs, or South Africa? Or in this case, know that there is a North Korea as well as a South Korea?

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Slick5150
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark

Umm.. Why exactly do you think South Koreans would be making a billboard of Kim Jong Il?

Are you one of the many U.S. Americans who don't have a map, and can't locate The Iraqs, or South Africa? Or in this case, know that there is a North Korea as well as a South Korea?

Kim Jong Il Does something very similar at his creepy ceremonies. He has thousands of kids with multicolored signs create pictures of him and North Korea's achievements. Its quite impressive just because of the massive scale.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
It would be awesome if Patriots fans could get together and coordinate something like this at home games :)