Ok, someone show me Bit Torrent.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Got it installed, but I have no idea how to find movies/music..

Help! I understand I have to find torrent files, but where do you find those?

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
j00 guys are going to get in trouble.

Remove your links, for your own sakes.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Heisenberg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: dartworth

Originally posted by: Grey
BT posts are not allowed.

Why? That's just dumb.

Your link shows how to download copywrited material, which would lead to your immenant ban should you fail to edit your post.

God damn, nazi. First of all, immenant is spelled wrong and used in incorrect context. Second, Suprnova.org has many legitimate links too. Banning someone for linking to suprnova.org is like banning someone for linking to an ISP. Besides illegal software, suprnova.org has links for linux distros (LEGAL, beyotch) and TV shows (not determined to be illegal yet, beyotch).

Since when did you decide to do the moderator's job?

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Originally posted by: brxndxn

Why? That's just dumb.

Your link shows how to download copywrited material, which would lead to your immenant ban should you fail to edit your post.

God damn, nazi. First of all, immenant is spelled wrong and used in incorrect context. Second, Suprnova.org has many legitimate links too. Banning someone for linking to suprnova.org is like banning someone for linking to an ISP. Besides illegal software, suprnova.org has links for linux distros (LEGAL, beyotch) and TV shows (not determined to be illegal yet, beyotch).

I was going to say something to that effect (only I'm not angry at datalink), but you beat me to it. By the logic that seems to be in use here, you might as well ban every site in existence because it could POTENTIALLY lead somebody to do something that may or may not be illegal. God forbid.
rolleye.gif

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002

Why? That's just dumb.

God damn, nazi. First of all, immenant is spelled wrong and used in incorrect context. Second, <Removed> has many legitimate links too. Banning someone for linking to <Removed> is like banning someone for linking to an ISP. Besides illegal software, <Removed> has links for linux distros (LEGAL, beyotch) and TV shows (not determined to be illegal yet, beyotch).

That may be so, but as I was taught by a mod, that is sugar coating it. They know people go there for warez, and not the legit reasons.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

Why? That's just dumb.

rolleye.gif

He asked the question "why," and I answered him. I wasn't "doing the moderator's job." I was trying to help him out so he didn't get a vacation.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Ok, so if I want to share some files, I have to leave the BT icon running in my taskbar? Ugh.. I dont like that! So if you want to share out 6 songs for a local band, you have to have 6 bt icons in your taskbar?

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
Ok, so if I want to share some files, I have to leave the BT icon running in my taskbar? Ugh.. I dont like that! So if you want to share out 6 songs for a local band, you have to have 6 bt icons in your taskbar?

yes and no

IM me OxSkumxO and ill help you

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Why? That's just dumb.

I was going to say something to that effect (only I'm not angry at datalink), but you beat me to it. By the logic that seems to be in use here, you might as well ban every site in existence because it could POTENTIALLY lead somebody to do something that may or may not be illegal. God forbid.
rolleye.gif

:beer:

I'm in complete agreement.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

Why? That's just dumb.

rolleye.gif

:beer:

I'm in complete agreement.

same here i got warrned for posting a link to a certian site that had no CD patches for games (someones game CD was scratched and wouldent read) . and they are legal as long as you own the game... but they didnt like that