ok...so some gangster is threatening my life(sorry about that last post)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001

<< Cmon now, if the guy had "so many buddies" and was "so tough" i think he would have come to your house "with all those buddies" and smashed a few windows or something. And can you really imagine what he would tell his fellow asian gangsters?

"uhh well ok guys i was picking up on this chick online and she turned out to be a guy...."
>>

:D :D :D :D :D

Jerboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2001
Don't give out your home address to some random ass person that sends you a pic of hot chick.

You, sir, are a moron

dfi

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
When/If he shows up at your house with his buddies, say this: "I told you online, I'm not interested in going out with guys! Now leave me alone!" That should go over pretty well.

You could fight him 1-on-1, and the loser has to buy drinks for everyone. Or, you could just let him kick your ass. That would probably stop him from harrassing you any further.

Either way, start working out now. Cuz you'll probably give out your phone number/address to a stranger again in the future... and you'll probably want to be buff when you have to fight again.

dfi

p.s. there are no girls on the internet, only guys posing as girls.

Mitzi

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2001
p.s. there are no girls on the internet, only guys posing as girls.

*clears throut*<girlie voice>Hi cutie, want me to come round? Whats your home address? I can send you pictures of me if you don't believe I'm a girl!</girlie voice>

:)

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
upon close study of the link you provided...

haha that looks like some dude i chat with sometimes in IRC.

rolleye.gif