ok, so picture gallery got me in trouble...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
Don't cave in. Just let her finish the melodrama somewhere the fck else. When she's good and ready to stop acting dumb, she will. Don't dignify it with changed behavior tho.

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Semidevil
she is now like saying it's ok it's ok, and giving me one word answer for everything I ask....so maybe the msn cold shoulder....

w...t.........f.

It's That Time of the Month, isn't it.

How about picking up a phone, calling her, and asking her why she's being such a huge bitch?

- M4H

You need to remember this is the age of relationships taking place online, even though two people could live next door to each other. God forbid they use a phone, or leave the house for that matter.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: fermium
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
she is now like saying it's ok it's ok, and giving me one word answer for everything I ask....so maybe the msn cold shoulder....

w...t.........f.

It's That Time of the Month, isn't it.

How about picking up a phone, calling her, and asking her why she's being such a huge bitch?

- M4H

You need to remember this is the age of relationships taking place online, even though two people could live next door to each other. God forbid they use a phone, or leave the house for that matter.

Yeah, but a phonecall forces her to either (1) Quit with the bullshit drama or (2) step it up to Hardcore Bitch by hanging up on him.

No offense to any Asian women - but I'm giving 50:1 to anyone dumb enough to throw money down on the former. :p

- M4H

Semidevil

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2002
update: ok, I just took the pictures off....and told her I worked so hard for it...hopefully she knows.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
update: ok, I just took the pictures off....and told her I worked so hard for it...hopefully she knows.

Please hand in your man card ASAP Semidevil! :p

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001

You're the epitome of "NANCY" and "MARY"

Semidevil

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2002
ok, she was getting mad at me because I didn't call when she signed off......so I told her off...she had no right to be mad at me like this......

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Supercharged
wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS?

i guess they were taken off the sites because(as in the thread topic description) the gallery got Semidevil in trouble.;)

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS?

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: preslove
wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. W

:roll: neff somewhere else PLEASE

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Originally posted by: russianpower
wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. WHERE ARE THE PICS? wtf. W

Uh... dude... this is one big neff thread.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: russianpower

/hands russianpower a mirror

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
applogize if you want quick relief. most of the guys that say stay strong haven't even been with a girl.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Take it from guys who have long-term relationships. Apologize, and let her know that you didn't mean to make her feel left out. After that, and ONLY after that, start discussing your opinion on how she reacted.

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: EGGO
Take it from guys who have long-term relationships. Apologize, and let her know that you didn't mean to make her feel left out. After that, and ONLY after that, start discussing your opinion on how she reacted.

RIGHT...then let her bend you over and....

Man up! Tell her you weren't thinking about it and she's being a dumb b!tch for complaining. Tell her to STFU and use her mouth for its designed purpose.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: EGGO

Then after that, join the Grow a Pair, 12 step group or start learning to hold her purse.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
wow now you'll have a bunch of strangers judging your gf because of 1 incident. Not a slick move.