OK guys I want back in, I have been away for a few years and need help

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
I used to do seti , a few years ago on the AT team under renob, would my compleated units still be around under renob?

and if so how do I get started , my email has changed and is there still the cool seti graph that show the progress?

any way if you could give me a little help that would be great.

Thanks

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Yes your account would still there unless you pulled it from the team. As far as the email goes if you remember the old email address you can still crunch under it, if you still have your seti password you can change your email address. If not you will need to make a new account and join it to the team I believe Greg (Smoke) has a email address he can pm you that you can use to ask to have your old account added to your new account if you wish to do so. Most people seem use the client with setidriver. you can found some very good help links in the first post in this forum that can explain the install process better than I can
The screensaver is much slower than the client bty

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Hello Renob,

Check your PMs ... I will be sending one with instructions in just a few minutes. :)

Use the link in my sig-line to install SetiDriver and the CLI CLIENT. We have a lot of new charts and stuff for you to check on so just forget about that old GUI CLIENT. It was just window dressing anyway. ;) lol

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Psychotic would be more like it. :p :D lol