Ohio doing an end around SCOTUS decision on early voting.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
So what you are saying it is perfectly fine for a Republican Sec of state to allow more voting hours for Republicans.

I guess that seems fair.

how are more hours being allocated for Republicans.

The hours are for the voters; where does it state that it is for a given party.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
2 Qs

Where did u get 194.5 hours last year.

As the article referenced the total number of days allowed to vote along with information about the hours offered in 2008 but only points out that 3 days were actually changed. To know that hours were limited they must have knowledge of the previous hours offered but, again, they only point to the 3 days affected. As the article is clearly trying to place blame I found it next to impossible that they would have knowledge about other hours changed and chose not to include them in the article. The new hours amount to a 2.5 hours reduction in early voting time for Cuyahoga County.

Also what were the early voting hours in the Republican primary the weekend before election?

I don't know. If you want to know why don't you try and find out.

Last edited:

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
So what you are saying it is perfectly fine for a Republican Sec of state to allow more voting hours for Republicans.

No, that's not at all what I said, but I realize you have trouble grasping and understanding information so I'll help you: hours set aside for voting are not for one party or another, anyone can vote. Outrage not found, whining found.