ohhhhh...stomach....

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
oh my god I think I'm going to die. Jaeger schnitzel, cabbage, spaetzle, half my girlfriend's sauerbraten, 2 gigantic potato pancakes and 2 liters of Franziskaner.

It was worth it though...

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: jadinolf
I would die for that meal.
I very well may die for this meal...oh my god, I dread what's going to happen after my first cup of coffee in the morning.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
oh my god I think I'm going to die. Jaeger schnitzel, cabbage, spaetzle, half my girlfriend's sauerbraten, 2 gigantic potato pancakes and 2 liters of Franziskaner.

She said I was the only one to eat her sauerbraten... :brokenheart:

Aug 16, 2001

:thumbsup:
Those Germans don't skimp on portion size.

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
I very well may die for this meal...oh my god, I dread what's going to happen after my first cup of coffee in the morning.

I could prolly tell you whats going to happen after your first cup of coffee.....although, I put money on it that you don't make it through your first cup before it happens. ;)

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Originally posted by: DaTT

I could prolly tell you whats going to happen after your first cup of coffee.....although, I put money on it that you don't make it through your first cup before it happens. ;)

Translation: Get a good magazine, courtesy flush often, and make sure the plunger is nearby (especially if it is a low flow toilet).

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Heh...you haven't had it bad unless you've gone to an Oktoberfest. Eat German food all day and then drink yourself stupid at night. The next day is really fun then.

May 25, 2005

<---never had real german food

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Worry about that tomorrow, werk. :D

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
If you do start to feel the "morning constitutional" come on to strongly, I would suggest that if you are at work find the least used restroom, take a policies and procedures guide with you and "pas the time" constructively.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Ulfwald
If you do start to feel the "morning constitutional" come on to strongly, I would suggest that if you are at work find the least used restroom, take a policies and procedures guide with you and "pas the time" constructively.
Nah, I usually surf the forums on my blackberry. :D