oh noes! jigga screws up while drunk yet again!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
[DRIVEL]
ok so I went out with some friends who had birthdays this week...first we hit up the PF Changs for some grub then we were going to go out to Crush. Well, some of the girls didn't want to wear clubbin clothes to dinner so they went back to change (not too far from the restaurant) while some of us (myself included) went to the new Westin to get some drinks/lounge around (Crush nightclub right next door to the hotel.) So after awhile we get tired of waiting and we head into the club.

Mind you, at this point its all guys, and only 2 out of the 5 are brown. The rest of the brown crew is with the girls who are changin'. So we get into the club fine, and we're there for 30 minutes before the girls show up. Problem. Apparently its a crime to show up with a group of more than 4 brown people (Arab lookin'...we might be terrorists you know!) The bouncers tell my friends "sorry, its members only tonite." BS...I'm inside and I'm not a member?? Oh wait...I showed up with white people so I'm not a terrorist.
rolleye.gif
Anyway, they call me on the cell and I tried to work it out with the management inside, they didn't help. So our whole crew (12+ very affluent people) left...I'm pissed I paid $10 cover for that racist joint (btw this is the 3rd time this club has pulled sh!t on me or my friends...I hate the club but all the girls love it for some stupid reason...hopefully they've learned there lesson?)
[/DRIVEL]

Wait, what was this thread about again? ok, back on track. So we end up going to another club where there's some Playboy lingerie party goin' on (girls weren't too pleased, but its their fault we already got kicked outta the racist club and we're not wastin' any more time!!) So while the guys are ogling the lingerie models and some Playmate I'm ogling one of the guy's girlfriends (I got assholed last night so its my turn to be an asshole) and we started flirting. Of course I've had a few too many drinks by this time...and after 20 minutes of flirting and grinding, what do I blurt out?

"hey, you're really cute when I'm drunk!"

:confused: NOOO!!!! I MEANT TO SAY YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!!!! NO I DIDN'T MEAN YOU LOOK UGLY UNLESS MY BEER GOGGLES ARE ON!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!1111

<sigh>

ok bye

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
No matter what you may think, drinking and girls do not mix unless the girl is drunker than you. End of story. :)

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: NoReMoRsE
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

:)

Here ya go: :beer::beer::beer:
ok I will place some edits so peeps don't have to read so much

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Rainsford
No matter what you may think, drinking and girls do not mix unless the girl is drunker than you. End of story. :)

Or she's a slut who pretends she's more drunk than she really is. Oh wait... that's every girl. :)

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
"... you kill our women and children, and DARE to call us terrorists..."

-- True Lies

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
btw...this thread is an admission that i didn't hook up and so now im posting on ATOT at 3am....NO SEX 4 ME!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
sorry if i have no pity for you but i'm moving this weekend.

your day > my day