Oh My god - Please make it stop!!!

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
That's My Bush has gotta be the worst show I've ever seen.... can't someone stop it????

jmcoreymv

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
What are you talking about? Thats one of the greatest shows to grace the television. Makes me laugh like no other...

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
My demonic friend above just got cable and his remotes broken I think if he thinks its so great ;)

I did enjoy the robotica competition earlier, now back to junkyard wars!

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
I thought the one where Dubya accidentally takes a few hits of X was pretty funny actually. Just my opinion though.

<< Change the damn channel and quitcherbichin >>

That's good advice.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< Change the damn channel and quitcherbichin >>

You're right - what am I doing watching this while Drew Carey is on?? :disgust:

;)

arcain

Oct 9, 1999
Haha.. Junkyard War kicks ass. Very impressive what those guys can do. Though I have a nagging feeling that they plant many items in the junkyard (obviously stuff like the model rocket engines). Would be cooler if the stuff wasn't planted, but then I guess the teams would have a poorer chance of succeeding.

Robotica is kinda cool. Though the bald guy is too annoying. However the robots themselves don't really impress me. It just seems that I could do better than many of the teams, and it seems there are always 2 really crappy teams. The obstacle courses are an interesting twist, but I think RobotWars (on Comedy Central?), which was the original remote control robot fighting show, fielded better entries. I haven't seen any recent airing of RobotWars, but it seems Robotica limits the robots to a electric drivetrain, where is any RobotWars robot had to be gas powered to have a chance of competing.

Is there something wrong with watching so much of TLC?