Oh, my God! I don't like this family!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
Originally posted by: ed21x
Originally posted by: uclaxman
your ignorance is perplexing....

u are a predjudice punkass

no,
being an abc, i'll acknowledge that everytime i go back to china, i find the mainlanders extremely sly, money-hogging, and impolite (very rude). You have to bargain with them on EVERYTHING! In general, there's just a lack of public decency and honesty that i find here in the states. Anyone who's gone back to china should know what i'm talking about... just go browse the night marketplace or any touristy area to find out.

yea your best off with a guide or someone with knowledge of the area. the people there are still generally poor and experiencing rapid change so ripping off foriegners isn't much of a 2nd thought to them.

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
If I decide to sue him, what is the first step I should do? And then...

Basically, I don't think he would return that money, because if he does, he would do it in the first place, then I wouldn't have to start this post.

I don't really like or want to damage the house, because I am a girl (I am borrowing this username).. can't do too much damage anyways.

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
I changed the title twice because I DON'T want people to think that I have prejudice against Chinese (the face is I dont), and obviously, a lot of people did misunderstand.

rufruf44

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Originally posted by: vegetation
I don't know where they come from, I guess somewhere that speaks Cantonese.

I am from Taiwan. Pure Chinese.

Strange, I thought the younger generation Taiwanese doesn't consider them Chinese anymore, prefering Taiwanese instead.

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: rufruf44
Originally posted by: vegetation
I don't know where they come from, I guess somewhere that speaks Cantonese.

I am from Taiwan. Pure Chinese.

Strange, I thought the younger generation Taiwanese doesn't consider them Chinese anymore, prefering Taiwanese instead.

Most do I believe