Oh man, I hate skunks!

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
My big pup got lightly squirted in the face from a skunk who has decided to take up residence under my backyard shed. Now my entire house smells of skunk. :(

Tomorrow, the trap gets set and I am going to buy several bags of concrete mix and seal up the entire bottom around that shed. I will put a brick retaining wall around it after that. I hope I trap the little bastard in and he dies of starvation. If you've ever had to deal with a dog sprayed by a skunk you won't feel bad for the skunk! :|

It's bad enough these critters try to live under our deck but the shed will nevar be a sanctuary!

And I have the puppy to consider too. Damn living out in these semi-suburbs. :thumbsdown:

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Xanis
I have your skunkicide right here. His name is 30-06.
Since I live in the semi-suburbs(unincorporated into any city or town but subject to county law) I wonder if I can just shoot the skunks I trap with a .380ACP pistol. The noise wouldn't be a problem but as I found with the raccoons my trash can is not deep enough to drown them in this big-ass trap. Might be worth buying a really big trash can for this anyway. ;)

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
This is too good to be true.

1. Feed it pills and throw it in a swimming pool.
2. Post pics.
3. ???
4. Profit?

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
If a live skunk stinks what do you think a dying/dead skunk will smell like? Roses?

ta8689

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2006
better yet, trap the skunk, then cover it with concrete. Leave it in the back yard as an example for the rest of the skunks. problem solved!