oh fvck..... not again

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Parents seem to be mad at each other, hasn't happened in a good amount of years, but now it's happening again. Dad took the car out and didn't say anything to anyone this time again and left his cell phone at home.... agh!!!! These next few days are gonna be tough but hopefully it'll be fine... I'm going to cancel outtings with friends this weekend......

oh fvck! I hope I can handle them this time around.... last time I was in elementary school, nothing to point where there was blood or bruises, but these are still not enjoyable things..... damn damn damn!

There will be one thing different than last time though, this time I am going to do my best to handle the situation than before, I'm 16 now and I was probably 9 or 10 back then....

If this post didn't make sense, just ignore it... i just needed to vent

oh... and this isn't a parody thread of some of the threads that have been going on the past few days or anything...

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Don't try to do anything. They're both adults and need to handle this themselves. Your concern is admirable, however.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
well that sucks. hope it works out for you. too bad you gotta be in the middle of things.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Sometimes people need time to cool off, though driving while hot probably isn't the best idea. Some people let things build up, while others deal with problems while they're still small.

If they've been together for 16+ years thus far odds are this will blow over too.

Viper GTS

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Gyrene
Don't try to do anything. They're both adults and need to handle this themselves. Your concern is admirable, however.

I shouldn't? I can't stand them seeing them fight at all... oh, there is one detail that makes it worse but I'm not going to say this at all, too personal, nothing life threatening or anything to cause blood though, so physically no damage....

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Oh, one more thing...

Lay low for a while, no need to make this any harder on them than it already is.

Viper GTS

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: virtueixi
I agree they should be able to resolve it themselves.

ok, I'll stay out, but if it gets physical I'm not going to avoid, thanks guys

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Oh, one more thing...

Lay low for a while, no need to make this any harder on them than it already is.

Viper GTS

K, I'll do that, thanks

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: AgaBooga

I shouldn't? I can't stand them seeing them fight at all... oh, there is one detail that makes it worse but I'm not going to say this at all, too personal, nothing life threatening or anything to cause blood though, so physically no damage....
if there is any physical abuse going on it needs to be reported.
violence leads to more violence.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
best advice I have is to stay out of it and make yourself scarce. if you want to talk you know where to find me

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: moshquerade

if there is any physical abuse going on it needs to be reported.
violence leads to more violence.

THis isn't that type of violence... hard to explain and I'm not going to release any information online, but this isn't the type to report

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
dad just called... i asked where he went, he said to wal mart to do something, I asked what, he asked why, i said because i thought he left in anger or something, he said no and didn't sound mad at all, he never told me what he went for after me asking twice though.... THe only time he's been vague is when he's been buying rubber, if you know what i mean

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
dad just called... i asked where he went, he said to wal mart to do something, I asked what, he asked why, i said because i thought he left in anger or something, he said no and didn't sound mad at all, he never told me what he went for after me asking twice though.... THe only time he's been vague is when he's been buying rubber, if you know what i mean

tires? i get tires from my uncles shop....

/sorry