Question Oh boy i finally did it

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
For $30 i won't complain but i just bought COD BO4.Checking steam history i haven't jumped on a COD since COD BO2 back in 2014 lol. I almost bought Advanced Warfare back in the day on a free weekend and well i got tired of the flying tweakers with the reflex of chuck norris on a crack pipe making me feel like a old fat chuck connors :p.Good old boots on the ground in COD BO4 oh yeah.I got pretty bold buying it too cause the fiasco with the tenth millionth installation or whichever COD it was with the live and steam community broken up in 2 and the other broken ports i can only pray the issues with this one are fixed or minimum at best on this one.

On a serious note who here is playing it? Biggest thing that sucked me in is this Battle Royale mode i keep hearing about and being a old fashioned Conquest player in the BF series i am seriously going out of my way to see what all the hype is with this mode.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
My friends and I exclusively play Blackout. Other than Hardcore Search and Destroy, the "normal" part of the game isn't very fun to me.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
My friends and I exclusively play Blackout. Other than Hardcore Search and Destroy, the "normal" part of the game isn't very fun to me.

I must be in one heck of a minority group when i think Blackout was just not fun enough. I did find it very interesting how big a area you can finally play in after all the years of being extreme confined to small close quarter maps.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I must be in one heck of a minority group when i think Blackout was just not fun enough. I did find it very interesting how big a area you can finally play in after all the years of being extreme confined to small close quarter maps.
I don't think Blackout is all that popular, my group just seems to love the big maps and more tactical gameplay.