OFR

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
You are right, you did not say "evil".

You did not say what you watched.

If I am so much like all FOX viewers (I watch more than just FOX) just list for me some issues you think I am misinformed.

Just one issue would be fine.

I'll wait.

LOL...how about every OP you started?

Or probably 99% of all your posts?

That good enough for you? You want recent?

How about this one, from this very thread?

The fact that there are those out there, to include our very own muslim-in-charge, that would even contemplate such an agenda item is scary enough to me.

"Muslim in charge"....great bigotry, ignorance and outright delusion there. You got the trifecta with that one.

Case closed. You lose.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
*cough cough*

Funny how a777troll outright lies, makes up things I didn't say, refuses to believe that Fox viewers are the most misinformed despite proof, asks me to show proof tha he is misinfiormed, then when I provide proof from his very own thread, is too chickenshit to respond....typical.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Cubby, I may be sympathetic about about the Federal abuse of small business, but I am far more worried about the practices of large business who need far far more regulation to protect the rights of US citizens like you and me.

You play the wrong song cubby. Is there a dimes worth of difference between Barnie Madoff and a large Multinational corporation? As both exist in fraud,

So how about we take off the regulations that prevent small business from competing or entering markets, instead of pushing more and more people out creating monopolies abound? It's stupid and you're stupid for thinking that'd work.