OFR

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
LOL. A paper for a summit prep committee. Yeah, let me know when that gets enacted. God, the stupidity never ends around here.

The fact that there are those out there, to include our very own muslim-in-charge, that would even contemplate such an agenda item is scary enough to me.

I guess you you like the idea of big governments.

God, the stupidity never ends around here.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
I still remember the Great Recession that was brought about by the lack of regulation. If the OFR over steps the agency will be cut back.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The fact that there are those out there, to include our very own muslim-in-charge, that would even contemplate such an agenda item is scary enough to me.

I guess you you like the idea of big governments.

You don't understand how the UN works. I'll just add that to the list.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
So Republicans have found a right to privacy that they support. It just happens to be for corporations and not women. But hey, gotta start somewhere.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So Republicans have found a right to privacy that they support. It just happens to be for corporations and not women. But hey, gotta start somewhere.

That makes no sense at all.

What rights for women are Republicans against?

As for private property rights, we don't have ownership of private real property here in America. We are only allowed to rent real property from the government.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So wait, you're terrified of huge taxes being levied on you by a nonfunctional organization? The stupid keeps going.

Yes!

I did enjoy your charcterization of our Congress as "nonfunctional organization". Good one.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So wait, you're terrified of huge taxes being levied on you by a nonfunctional organization? The stupid keeps going.

LOL!

Making things up again, I see.

Please show me where I said that the UN was "nonfunctional".

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
LOL!

Making things up again, I see.

Please show me where I said that the UN was "nonfunctional".

You said it doesn't work, which is close enough.

If that's something you're worried about though, let me make fun of your stupidity again:

So wait, you're terrified of huge taxes being levied on you by a nonworking organization?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
You said it doesn't work, which is close enough.

If that's something you're worried about though, let me make fun of your stupidity again:

So wait, you're terrified of huge taxes being levied on you by a nonworking organization?

When the UN was created it had a purpose. The current UN is an abject failure when judged on it's intended purpose. That abject failure is a function of how it was organized from day one.

It needs to be ended and a new UN created that addresses all these major organizational errors.

I like the idea of a UN but in actuality this current UN is a total failure and a great impediment to a stable and peaceful world.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
When the UN was created it had a purpose. The current UN is an abject failure when judged on it's intended purpose. That abject failure is a function of how it was organized from day one.

It needs to be ended and a new UN created that addresses all these major organizational errors.

I like the idea of a UN but in actuality this current UN is a total failure and a great impediment to a stable and peaceful world.

Way to get off topic.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
However,

Welcome to the Brave New World.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...wellian-fears/

Scary....

Quote:
...housed under the Treasury Department, the agency has until now received its funding not from the Congress, but directly from the Federal Reserve.

and

...a close reading of the law the president signed provides no limit on the growth of OFR’s budget, nor on the taxes the agency can impose on big banks to fund it.

http://

let's not forget this part

Quote:
...invested with virtually unlimited subpoena power. It can compel just about any company in America to turn over to the federal government sensitive internal data, even proprietary information.

I would say we have become a third world dictatorship but even a third world dictatorship wouldn't try this shit.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." G. Orwell

All the MSM reports what this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, says and does, then says it's the truth and wonderful. FOX reports the same things yet doesn't lie for Him. I guess that could be construed as being wrong in the world of un-questioned loyalty to this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle.

"...haven't multiple studies showed that Fox news viewers consistently are more ignorant of the actual news then any other news channel?"

I would love to see these studies.....and who paid for them.

See, conspiracy? So typical of you.

Funny how you delusional trolls always believe the media when it is something you agree with, but the minute they say something you disagree with, it's wrong.

Troll along 777troll....you'll be banned againsoon hopefully.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
See, conspiracy? So typical of you.

Funny how you delusional trolls always believe the media when it is something you agree with, but the minute they say something you disagree with, it's wrong.

Troll along 777troll....you'll be banned againsoon hopefully.

LOL!

Now that's funny.

You don't believe what is reported on FOX, so you say FOX is not just wrong but evil. I bet you love MSNBC.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
LOL!

Now that's funny.

You don't believe what is reported on FOX, so you say FOX is not just wrong but evil. I bet you love MSNBC.

Where did I say evil? Don't lie and make shit up.

And nowhere did I comment on what I watch, so you are making more shit up.

I correctly pointed out you are an idiot, and pointed out that Fox news viewers (AKA you) are the most misinformed viewers.

Your response? Conspiracy! LOL. No proof I am wrong, just the usual ignorant denial.

You have any proof the Fox viewers are well informed? As in proof, not delusional ramblings in your head?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
That makes no sense at all.

What rights for women are Republicans against?

As for private property rights, we don't have ownership of private real property here in America. We are only allowed to rent real property from the government.

Republicans support requiring getting women to get probed with unnecessary transvaginal ultrasounds, but God forbid a corporation that's been bailed out by taxpayers has to disclose it's financial dealings to an oversight board.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Where did I say evil? Don't lie and make shit up.

And nowhere did I comment on what I watch, so you are making more shit up.

I correctly pointed out you are an idiot, and pointed out that Fox news viewers (AKA you) are the most misinformed viewers.

Your response? Conspiracy! LOL. No proof I am wrong, just the usual ignorant denial.

You have any proof the Fox viewers are well informed? As in proof, not delusional ramblings in your head?

You are right, you did not say "evil".

You did not say what you watched.

If I am so much like all FOX viewers (I watch more than just FOX) just list for me some issues you think I am misinformed.

Just one issue would be fine.

I'll wait.