***OFFICIAL*** What are you doing this weekend?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NogginBoink

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Saturday: work all day. Go to the dance Saturday night. Ask Megan to dance (dreamy sigh). Get my courage up and ask Megan on a date.
Sunday: work all day.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
NOOOOOOO! Bad flashback.

<< Watching the game, having a Bud (actually hard cider).

True. True.
>>

StrangeRanger

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Off to my parents as its mothers day on sunday >>

scared the hell out of me until i finished reading it. I was like what? How did that happen already, sh!t I gotta get card etc.! LOL

Things planned that may get done:
- catchin a local show tonight
- finish building basement shelves
- work on 3 wheeler
- spend 3hrs trying to teach my parents something that should take 20min
- do some painting depending on the weather
- drink beer, be a couch slug
- go to meeting sat. nite
j

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Today:
Finish these damn functions & triggers for Client/server DB dev class right now.
Change my oil.
Get my hair cut.
Go to happy hour and get wasted.
Sleep.

Saturday & Sunday:
Going camping & skiing with the waterski club. Me, my buddies, a bunch of hippies, and about a dozen freshman girls. 2 kegs, god knows how much pot (hey, we ARE going with hippies), and all the barbecue we can eat. Just gotta find my wetsuit, because the water is still cooooold, even though the forcast is for 80s tomorrow & sunday. This is gonna be fun! :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
In no particular order:

Watching the Corsica Rally
Watching the Daytona 200
Putting together/troubleshooting my new rig
Maybe get in a round of golf
Do some cycling
Finish the shed I'm building in the back yard

think that covers it....not very exciting, but I like being busy so it counts as a good weekend in my book

Fausto

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

<< It's the official what are you going this weekend thread. What plans do y'all have? >>

Case A: The friend of the girl across the hall is unable to make it here for the weekend. I do a lot of drinking and partying this weekend. Maybe get some random play. All in all, it looks like a good weekend.

Case B: The friend of the girl across the hall does make it here for the weekend. I do a lot of drinking and partying this weekend. Definitely get some from my neighbors friend. Looks like an even better weekend. Obviously, case B in what I am hoping for.

My nieghbor's friend wants me. Not a relationship, just f*&#-buddies. Frankly, I'm perfectly happy to accommodate her in that regard.