*Official* Venice Core Price Guide *semi-updated 4/27*

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lithan

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2004
Now theoretically, if they arrive tomorrow will our overnights arrive saturday (I believe fedex and USPS have saturday delivery on overnight, not sure about UPS) or monday?

I'm getting a little excited, because It will be interesting to see if it's my Motherboard or CPU that's limiting My TCCD ram before I sell it off.

Impaqt

Jul 6, 2004
Saturday delivery would be an upgrade from Next Day for any carrier that offers Saturday..... "Next Day" is gennerally assumed to be "Next Business Day" Expecting Saturday delivery is a bit much............

Now my question....

4000+ San Diego Retail CPUs say May 2nd..... Thats what I'm concerned about.... Is that realistic?

Vishruth

Nov 8, 2004
Originally posted by: Impaqt
Now my question....

4000+ San Diego Retail CPUs say May 2nd..... Thats what I'm concerned about.... Is that realistic?

I'm concerned about this as well, because I intend to order an SD 4000+ myself.

Lithan

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Impaqt
Saturday delivery would be an upgrade from Next Day for any carrier that offers Saturday..... "Next Day" is gennerally assumed to be "Next Business Day" Expecting Saturday delivery is a bit much............

Now my question....

Ahh I just looked and you're right. Damn, well here's hoping I'll have venice goodness on monday.

ohfreak

Apr 28, 2005
Just ordered an OEM 3700+ San Diego and an HSF from the good folks @ Monarch. Gimme the good news, J03!

brentpresley

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2004
FedEx shows my 3500+ Venice is on the truck for delivery!!! Just in time for some weekend tweaking!

Gotta love the EGG!

dng29

Mar 9, 2005
same here, mine is on fedex truck for delivery too. sucks i'm at work today. hopefully i can get out early. i got 2 items coming today, this 3500+ and a hitachi 250G SATA 2 drive :). i heard good things about this drive. man i hope the fedex guy hides the boxes good :). newegg is Eggcellent :).

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Originally posted by: dng29
same here, mine is on fedex truck for delivery too. sucks i'm at work today. hopefully i can get out early. i got 2 items coming today, this 3500+ and a hitachi 250G SATA 2 drive :). i heard good things about this drive. man i hope the fedex guy hides the boxes good :). newegg is Eggcellent :).
And whats your address ???

dng29

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: Markfw900

666 Elm St.
Nashville, TN

masshass81

Sep 4, 2004
Does Monarch require signature upon delivery?

Joe, please let me know if you received my email. I will PM you referencing my order number

GlobalHPSJoe

Aug 13, 2004
They're here. Now we just have to get them all received into inventory and we should be good to go!

Also, at this point I am unable to upgrade new orders on shipping. Pre-Orders I still can upgrade the shipping to Standard Overnight.

GlobalHPSJoe

Aug 13, 2004
Originally posted by: masshass81
Does Monarch require signature upon delivery?

Joe, please let me know if you received my email. I will PM you referencing my order number

We do require a signature for delivery, it is the only way we can make FedEx liable that you receive your package.

jdogg707

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2002
I can't wait to get my 3800+, my new SN25P will be so happy now that I can get it together!

bwall04

Jun 22, 2004

666 Elm St.
Nashville, TN

Way off topic, but are you sure it isn't 1428 Elm St.? :D Your name isn't Fred is it?

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Apr 29, 2005 10:44 AM

Delivered

Joy!!!! Can't wait to get home fr0m work!!!

That guy on extremesystems was using the same mobo as me to run his chip, and using the 1.41 mod bios, so mine should work as well, just won't be recognized. :)

To Joe: :thumbsup: :beer:

dng29

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: bwall04

666 Elm St.
Nashville, TN

geez you're psychic. My name is fred. just found out the 3500+ got held back because it's not going to be delivered till monday. d(&m you fedex :(
Way off topic, but are you sure it isn't 1428 Elm St.? :D Your name isn't Fred is it?

ytsejam02

Apr 28, 2005
Hey Joe,

You said yesterday that if there's not problem with today's shipment, you'd have more than enough 3200s on hand. Sounds like things went well?? If so, I plan on placing my order this weekend!

Can't wait...

Thanx!

ohfreak

Apr 28, 2005
Hmmmmm... Monarch's page shows every Rev E chip in stock except the one I ordered (the 3700+ SD). That kinda bites it. :)

Koyanisquatsi

Feb 3, 2005
Someone over at Xtreme said Monarch told him they got a couple of hundred of the 3700+ in but they have more orders than they do stock so they'll be shipping based on who placed order first.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
Yay, my chip is on a FedEx truck for delivery... it probably zoomed right by me going the other way on route 128 on my way to work this morning :D