Official UT3 patchv1.1

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
wow finally.

Granted, many of us were running the beta patch v1/2/3/4 already, but a final patch is nice.

CrystalBay

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2002
Yes it is Jasper , and hopefully more people start having fun with this shooter.

I can't wait for the Official bonus paks...

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
LOL! a 234 mg PATCH.

Boy, this sure was ready for release. :p

You would think Epic learned how to debug a game before release already. I might pick this up in 6 months with most the needed patches provided in the box. I have downloaded many 1000s of megs of patches for Epic products in the past. I guess they had house payments and car payments and stuff and had to rush this out like everything else they do.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: SlickSnake
LOL! a 234 mg PATCH.

You would think Epic learned how to debug a game before release already. I might pick this up in 6 months with most the needed patches provided in the box. I have downloaded many 1000s of megs of patches for Epic products in the past. I guess they had house payments and car payments and stuff and had to rush this out like everything else they do.

The Battlefield patches were more than twice that size. :p

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Basically "we made the game the way it should have been on release so it's a PC game more than a poorly ported console game."

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
LOL! a 234 mg PATCH.

I downloaded a Company Of Heros Patch that was a hair under 2 gigs, 234 megs?

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
LOL! a 234 mg PATCH.

I'm not sure what you're on about. This is not a huge patch, nor does Epic typically release early. Their motto is, "When it's done", although I will agree that this time with UT3, Epic did release early.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: QueBert
LOL! a 234 mg PATCH.

I downloaded a Company Of Heros Patch that was a hair under 2 gigs, 234 megs?

Wasn't that patch one to add support for the stand alone expansion so you can play against people with it even without having it? Hardly comparable to a patch which fixes things.