Official Third and Last Presidential Debate 10/22/2012 8 CST p.m.

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Yeah, it's hard to know if cybrsage is really this dense (quite possible!), or just dishonestly ignoring the reasons what Romney proposed would have never worked -- that the private sector couldn't have come up with the needed financing -- something that was pointed out to him.

My guess, shane is that cybr both -- stupid and dishonest. He's that most useless and annoying of posters, an uninteresting troll. :awe:

AH, another worshipper at the Church of Obama. Not only unwilling to admit when Obama is wrong, but doubling down on stupidity.

Back to the child table with you, the grown ups are talking. Here, take another box of crayons and do not eat them this time! Seriously, stop eating the crayons. Yes, I know they make your teeth pretty.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Romney offered a strong and positive vision for America, Obama offered personal attacks.

Romney offered solutions, Obama couldn't defend his record of escalating failures.

Obama tried to intimidate and came across very small. Romney was teflon.

Romney wins, 6-4 by my score. Look for a one to two point bounce for Romney now, continuing his momentum from the first debate.

Have a great night, all!

Only 6-4?

You really are trying to be less of a partisan hack ;)

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Please do the universe a favor and ban this asshole already. There's no line it won't step over.

Hey, it is not my fault the poster mentioned his ass and bipartisan in the same sentence. Blame him for it.

As for your desire to ban views you disagree with, just because you are too mentally weak to survive contact with ideas you do not already hold does not mean they should protect your from them.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
AH, another worshipper at the Church of Obama. Not only unwilling to admit when Obama is wrong, but doubling down on stupidity.

Back to the child table with you, the grown ups are talking. Here, take another box of crayons and do not eat them this time! Seriously, stop eating the crayons. Yes, I know they make your teeth pretty.

Why are you always talking about children and child activities?

Is there something your not sharing?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Debate Fact Check: The Third Presidential Debate Between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
Obama on Romney's proposal for auto industry:

Obama accused Romney of wanting to “liquidate” the auto industry. Obama has repeatedly said Romney would have “let Detroit go bankrupt” when the auto companies were in crisis in 2009. Politifact has rated this claim as half-true. It’s a matter of nuance: In a 2008 New York Times op-ed, “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt” (a headline he did not write), Romney suggested a “managed bankruptcy” for the auto industry. He emphasized in TV interviews that he was not advocating liquidation and that he was opposing government bailouts with no strings attached. He did not define “managed bankruptcy” in the op-ed, but listed a string of desired outcomes, including new labor agreements, new management, and an end to executive perks such as corporate jets. Most of Romney’s desired outcomes did eventually occur, which may have led him to suggest in the last debate that Obama essentially did what he would have done.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/debate-fact-check-the-third-presidential-debate-between-barack-obama-and-mitt-romney-20121022?page=2

You guys ready to admit you all and Obama are wrong yet?

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
As for your desire to ban views you disagree with, just because you are too mentally weak to survive contact with ideas you do not already hold does not mean they should protect your from them.

No, I want to ban people who take an innocent phrase like "Bipartisan my ass" and respond talking about the poster's "sexual desires".

You are the lowest form of scum.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Why are you always talking about children and child activities?

Is there something your not sharing?

I am a dad, so I have experience having to send the children back to the kids table. He is acting like a child, so I am treating him like one and sending him back to the kids table.

Thanks for asking so I could expound on the issue. :)

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I am a dad, so I have experience having to send the children back to the kids table. He is acting like a child, so I am treating him like one and sending him back to the kids table.

Thanks for asking so I could expound on the issue. :)

That explains the comment on kids, however you act like one more than just about anyone, so what table do you make yourself sit at?

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
You toss around insults and claim others are scum. Hmmm...

It's one thing to have a spirited debate. Even involving insults.

Quite another to step over the line and start talking about "sexual desires".

You are the most detestable piece of garbage I've encountered online in many years. Why you are allowed to continue to pollute this place is absolutely beyond me.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Obama was a fool on healthcare reform, plain and simple. His endless attempts to appease the Republicans led to a truly bad law. For the effort expended, he could have gotten a single payer system. Instead we got corporatist crap.

NOway you can hang any of this on the repulsives as the dems had House senate and President at the time you speak of LOL at your lie.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
That explains the comment on kids, however you act like one more than just about anyone, so what table do you make yourself sit at?

I walk around between then, as the host should. At the adult table, I talk with the adults as an adult. At the kids table, I talk to the kids like a kid (so they can understand).

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It's one thing to have a spirited debate. Even involving insults.

Quite another to step over the line and start talking about "sexual desires".

You are the most detestable piece of garbage I've encountered online in many years. Why you are allowed to continue to pollute this place is absolutely beyond me.

Ah, so what YOU do is perfectly fine, but what OTHERS do is wrong and must be stopped!!!!11!!1!

When you grow up and become an adult, you will be ashamed of your previous behavior. You will probably just dismiss your current behavior as "that of when I was young, stupid, and immature", but you will stop doing it. Then again, you may stay a democrat.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
(From Chowderhead) CBS snap poll:
Obama 53%
Romney 23%
Tie 24%

Last edited:

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
There's a shocker. LOL.
This just in, we just have some preliminary reports in. We're waiting for some more details but at this time we can say that water is wet. We're confirming details so we'll give you more details as they come in. Now for the weather.., Jim?

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I walk around between then, as the host should. At the adult table, I talk with the adults as an adult. At the kids table, I talk to the kids like a kid (so they can understand).

So when someone says bipartisan my ass and you turn that into some lame attempt at an insult, your not being a big fat fucking hypocrite? Got it!

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
I don't do what you do.

Nobody here does what you do.

You need to be removed.

As much as we disagree about almost everything, I believe we can indeed come to an agreement that cybrsage is indeed one of the shittier posters here only beat by Spidey as far as the right wing lunatics go.