***OFFICIAL*** Sharks vs. Avalanche thread***CONFIRMED*** Sharks Lead Series: 3 - 2

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Currently waiting for this thread to be approved by eakers and confirmed..

I'm guessing that Sharks win it in 6. Avs seem rusty after there go against the Kings. And there is nothing like hometeam pride :D

You guys have star named players, but they aren't living up to their titles. And watch out for Marleau, he's exploded this past month.
-- mrcodedude

Soulflare

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
I hope the Sharks win, but didn't the AVS bounce back from a L.A. scare last year
to win the cup?

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001

<< I hope the Sharks win, but didn't the AVS bounce back from a L.A. scare last year
to win the cup?
>>

Shhhh, you're going to jinx us now..
-- mrcodedude

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
We're gonna have a fish fry :)

Whats better then beating one Cali team in the playoff's... beating two of em ;)

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001

<< We're gonna have a fish fry :)

Whats better then beating one Cali team in the playoff's... beating two of em ;)
>>

It's on now..

2 hours, 30 minutes until Game 1.
-- mrcodedude

randal

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2001
The Avalanche are gonna rock the wanker sharks. w0o!

randal ~ homegrown colorado boy
:D

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001

<< The Avalanche are gonna rock the wanker sharks. w0o!

randal ~ homegrown colorado boy
:D
>>

Wanker Sharks, you just wait :)
-- mrcodedude

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
Bahaha the sharks taking out the Avs? We'll see...I have faith in Saint Patrick...Forsberg and Sakic...ooohhhh yeeahh

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Heh, faith in Sakic and Forsberg? They've combined for only 2 assists and NO goals in the past 5 games.. That's pretty pathetic, but then again, Selanne and Nolan have only combined for 4 assists in the past 5 games, but 4 assists > 2 assists. And plus, the Sharks are healed and fresh, the Avs are still badly banged up and the Sharks can easily work off that.
-- mrcodedude

randal

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2001

<<
Wanker Sharks, you just wait :)
-- mrcodedude
>>

Bring it on fish boy! :D
randal

Sephy

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 1999
Avs, baby!
Peter the Great and St Patrick will lead the Avs to victory.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
As a Red Wings fan, I must say:

Go Sharks :D

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing an Wings/Avs Conference Final.

denali

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
The Avs will make sushi out of the sharks. Of course this prediction comes from an Avs fan who when to Stockholm and Helsinki to watch them in the NHL challenge this past September. Only one of the three games was played however due to 9/11.

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
This thread is now Confirmed.. Now all we need is the eaker's approval. And 1 hour until face-off, which means 4 hours until I can brag about how much better the Sharks are after they spank the Avs in Game 1.
-- mrcodedude

randal

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2001

<< This thread is now Confirmed.. Now all we need is the eaker's approval. And 1 hour until face-off, which means 4 hours until I can brag about how much better the Sharks are after they spank the Avs in Game 1.
-- mrcodedude
>>

LOL

More like you'll be sobbing like a spanked child -- just like your team! ;)

randal

Michael

Elite member
Nov 19, 1999
I'm a little torn about who to cheer for in this series. San Jose is now my "local" team. I'll always be a Habs fan, but I've been to a bunch of Sharks games since I moved here. Roy is my absolute favourite player in the NHL and I've cheered for the Avs the last 4 years (no Habs to cheer for). The only way I'll see the Habs is if San Jose and they meet in the finals, but I've love to see Roy win another cup ....

Michael