***OFFICIAL*** Post cool stuff, get Coolcoin! ***CONFIRMED***

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
The price to send someone a Coolcoin token is still around $5. You would think that the Ethereum team would have fixed this issue by now, but apparently not.

Maybe I should have just given people Dogecoin instead?

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Thanks to the new Shibu Inu token transactions clogging up the Ethereum network, the price for an ERC-20 token (like Coolcoin) swap transaction is now up to $42.

I don't expect that it will stay at this insane level for long, but then I also thought that the transaction fee would have dropped below $5 by now. Who knows?

ruudetkinsons

Oct 28, 2021
"s mr. brian manahan and i am a widower that lost my wife some time back.

my wife was serving as assistant to the director of importing and exporting board of government until her untimely death. before her death she had foreign accounts in your country up to the tune to 4.7$ million united state dollar which she inherited from her fathers beef processing company and stored for safe keeping.

i would like you to do me a favour to retrieve this funding. to do this i will need you to provide your bank account temporarily as means of transferring the funds internationally. in order to ensure your funds are completely in good and safe hands i will beforehand give you 10 million COOLCOIN worth a great sum. then after we have made the transfer of my wifes funds i will ask that you give me back 9 million COOLCOIN, and you keep a whole 1 million COOLCOIN for yourself and payment for generous helping of me. this is my reason of writing to you."

Yea I'm down. We can talk a little, hang out a little. Get some air relax have a coffee at a Cafe. Relax some more have some conversations about how much of the money you can give me and that....

Your welcome we can hang out do whatever you want!

• Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
"s mr. brian manahan and i am a widower that lost my wife some time back.

my wife was serving as assistant to the director of importing and exporting board of government until her untimely death. before her death she had foreign accounts in your country up to the tune to 4.7$ million united state dollar which she inherited from her fathers beef processing company and stored for safe keeping.

i would like you to do me a favour to retrieve this funding. to do this i will need you to provide your bank account temporarily as means of transferring the funds internationally. in order to ensure your funds are completely in good and safe hands i will beforehand give you 10 million COOLCOIN worth a great sum. then after we have made the transfer of my wifes funds i will ask that you give me back 9 million COOLCOIN, and you keep a whole 1 million COOLCOIN for yourself and payment for generous helping of me. this is my reason of writing to you."

Yea I'm down. We can talk a little, hang out a little. Get some air relax have a coffee at a Cafe. Relax some more have some conversations about how much of the money you can give me and that....

Your welcome we can hang out do whatever you want!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
...before her death she had foreign accounts in your country up to the tune to 4.7$ million united state dollar which she inherited from her fathers beef processing company and stored for safe keeping.
$4.7 mil...sounds like that could've been a bulk beef processing plant.

• Haha
Reactions: brianmanahan

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Grr... these LGBcoin guys stole my idea of creating a collectible meme coin using ERC-20 tokens:

1640900034717.png

They apparently have enough money to sponsor a NASCAR team, though. Maybe i took the wrong approach... I shoulda made a FTRUMP token back in 2018 and gave it to the P&N forum instead :)

Last edited:
  • Wow

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
What's really crazy is that the fee to move one of those tokens is $18 now. I'm not sure if I want to drop an Andrew Jackson on something that isn't worth anything more than digital proof that I'm not a fan of the current president.

That said, I don't really "get" NFT's either.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Can CoolCoins actually be claimed currently?
What's really crazy is that the fee to move one of those tokens is $18 now. I'm not sure if I want to drop an Andrew Jackson on something that isn't worth anything more than digital proof that I'm not a fan of the current president.

That said, I don't really "get" NFT's either.
I kind of think you do. They don't make rational sense.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Can CoolCoins actually be claimed currently?

Kinda. Coolcoins still exist, just like any other ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. They just currently cost far more to exchange ($26 is today's rate) than what they are actually "worth". *

I'm still hopeful that the Ethereum team will fix this at some point. They kind of have to if they want to survive as a platform. If Coolcoin was a Solana token (for example) you can move them for a few pennies.

* Worth being a relative term in crypto. I set the exchange rate at 1,000 Coolcoin for a space kitty t-shirt awhile ago. Only two people on the planet (I'm one of them) actually has enough Coolcoin to afford that.

I guess that someone could decide that Coolcoin is the next Bored Ape and give me a million dollars for them, but somehow I doubt it.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Kinda. Coolcoins still exist, just like any other ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. They just currently cost far more to exchange ($26 is today's rate) than what they are actually "worth". *

I'm still hopeful that the Ethereum team will fix this at some point. They kind of have to if they want to survive as a platform. If Coolcoin was a Solana token (for example) you can move them for a few pennies.

* Worth being a relative term in crypto. I set the exchange rate at 1,000 Coolcoin for a space kitty t-shirt awhile ago. Only two people on the planet (I'm one of them) actually has enough Coolcoin to afford that.

I guess that someone could decide that Coolcoin is the next Bored Ape and give me a million dollars for them, but somehow I doubt it.
Wait - so I shouldn't count on my ones of Coolcoins to retire on? OUTRAGEOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob