***OFFICIAL*** NFL Week 9 - PATRIOTS Vs. COLTS ***reserved***

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Yes, I'm reserving this space for the inevitable.

-----------------------------------
The inevitable is that a thread already exists on this subject

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
is harrison gonna be out next week? causes that changes things.
i think they said he could've played today but wanted to give him another week. i hope he plays so there are no excuses :)

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
This will be the matchup of the season. Two undefeated teams halfway into the season. Last year's Superbowl champions against this year's juggernaut. Can't wait to watch it.

Go Colts! :beer:

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: JujuFish
I pity the fool who doesn't watch this game next Sunday.

I pity the fool who lives in a town where they won't broadcast the game! (if there are any such towns/regions)

Edit: Specifically people who live in Houston or Oakland, because they'll have to suffer through watching that game instead.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I'll beat PaulNesPats to the punch this time. I can hear it now. "Tony Dungy is classless because he fist pumped and he didn't shake (insert name heres) hand. And he isn't classy like my cheater coach"

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
hmmm, i hear the line is pats -4.5 :Q

i'd imagine that will drop.

Mar 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Jhill
I'll beat PaulNesPats to the punch this time. I can hear it now. "Tony Dungy is classless because he fist pumped and he didn't shake (insert name heres) hand. And he isn't classy like my cheater coach"

whining a week in advance, way to go. :wine:

espn's tom jackson said it best: "if you don't like it, stop them. you had 3 hours to do something about it, and didn't."

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Regs
This game will be bigger than the super bowl.
yes, but the rematch in the afc champoinship game will be bigger still.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
My money? Patriots

My hope? Colts

I don't care enough about football to be loyal so don't waste your time tell me I'm not loyal, I've admitted to it entirely.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
i'll wait until the end of the week to make my prediction but right now, i don't see the pats losing this game. it's a matter of what they win by.

Jun 27, 2005
I really don't care who wins (although I lean toward the Colts).

This will be a matchup between what are undeniably the two best teams in the NFL. I might even head off to one of the bars to watch it. I can't wait.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

This will be a matchup between what are undeniably the two best teams in the NFL. I might even head off to one of the bars to watch it. I can't wait.
i think indy can keep it close, but i'd bet more on a pats blowout than an indy win right now :)

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: rise
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

i think indy can keep it close, but i'd bet more on a pats blowout than an indy win right now :)

Yeah... they do look pretty unstoppable. But still...