Official. Make up a joke and post it here thread.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: AMCRambler
Originally posted by: jjsole
Two morons log into ATOT.

One moron is a guy, and the other moron is, well, a guy too because women never log into ATOT.

Anyhow, one moron (the first guy) posts a new thread. The other moron (the second guy), reads it and posts a reply.

While the first moron posted about a random useless topic, what does the other moron post in his reply to it?

R

Sorry, that was the reply from the third moron, who wasn't mentioned in the joke to keep it short. ;)

(and no, it wasn't a repost, however it is a spinoff of an ages old joke..."a moron says "what"...:) )

newb111

Diamond Member
Oct 8, 2003
Sorry, there are no original jokes. All jokes are implanted in your mind by alien scientists.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: newb111
Sorry, there are no original jokes. All jokes are implanted in your mind by alien scientists.

And it appears it's time for us to make... an extraction...

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
What did one Anandtecher say to the other?

We suck at telling jokes.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
So, I used to work with this guy by the last name of Rowe. One night Rowe was taking a walk downtown, when he was propositioned by a nice looking hooker. She said for $50 I can make all your fantasies come true. He says, look, I know you're very beautiful, but I am married so I'll have to pass. Oh, but sir, you don't know what you're missing. You just don't understand how I can make you feel and besides, she'll never find out. Rowe says, sorry, but I still have to pass.

Finally she sighs and says, you're a tough Rowe to ho. ;)

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
The only thing worse than this thread is the joke hanging between your legs.

And if your a female reading this....... then it's even funnier.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
The only thing worse than this thread is the joke hanging between your legs.

And if your a Shemale reading this....... then it's even funnier.

Fixed that for ya. :laugh:

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: mh47g
Two Jhills walk in to a bar. They take their seats and ask the bartender for some cola. The bartender politely apologizes and tells them that he can not serve them, and to please leave.

The one Jhill says, "If it's because I ordered the cola, I'll just get a beer instead!"

The bartender then says "It's not because you ordered cola, it's because you're a fucking moron. Now get the fuck out."

:laugh:

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004
Originally posted by: mh47g
Two Jhills walk in to a bar. They take their seats and ask the bartender for some cola. The bartender politely apologizes and tells them that he can not serve them, and to please leave.

The one Jhill says, "If it's because I ordered the cola, I'll just get a beer instead!"

The bartender then says "It's not because you ordered cola, it's because you're a fucking moron. Now get the fuck out."

11/10!!

LMAO!

Anyway Jhill is cool, I'll give him a :beer: on da house

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Agentbolt
Me: Knock Knock
Jhill: Who's there
Me: You will die alone and miserable
Jhill: You will die alone and miserable who?
Me: *silence*

9/10