*Official*Let's start a list of VIP members*Confirmed!*

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: SaintGRW
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Originally posted by: dighn
what's DSM?

Refers to domestics. Domestic Stock Market I believe.

lol. ok

Diamond Star Motors

it was a joint venture by Mitsubishi and Chrysler from 89-99 pretty much. the Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, and Plymouth lasers are included. Galant VR-4's are also in along with EVO's they are kind of like honorary members because they have the same engine code 4G63T

*Technically* the last DSM was produced in 1995. You'll notice that after 1995 "DSMs" no longer had a "DSM" label present anywhere on the vehicle (whether it be under the hood or elsewhere).

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Originally posted by: SaintGRW
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
what's DSM?

Refers to domestics. Domestic Stock Market I believe.

lol. ok

Diamond Star Motors

it was a joint venture by Mitsubishi and Chrysler from 89-99 pretty much. the Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, and Plymouth lasers are included. Galant VR-4's are also in along with EVO's they are kind of like honorary members because they have the same engine code 4G63T

*Technically* the last DSM was produced in 1995. You'll notice that after 1995 "DSMs" no longer had a "DSM" label present anywhere on the vehicle (whether it be under the hood or elsewhere).

interesting... I have a 95 and haven't been under the hood of many 2G's (they don't seem to need as many repairs as the 1G's :p)
i've got the 1301st 2G (or according to the VIN it would work out to be that if they started on 1) It was made in feb of 94 and came from the factory with a "1G" 7-bolt. I love my 2G so much.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: NutBucket
M4H - Official Honda Fanboi
Skoorb - Official Nissan Fanboi
LAUST - Official Diesel Boost Junkie
Gregshin - Official Nissan Tuner
ME!!! - Official Honda Tuner:cool:

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Nissan fanboi :)

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Originally posted by: NutBucket
M4H - Official Honda Fanboi
Skoorb - Official Nissan Fanboi
LAUST - Official Diesel Boost Junkie
Gregshin - Official Nissan Tuner
ME!!! - Official Honda Tuner:cool:

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Nissan fanboi :)

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it:)

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Walleye-the annoyingist teenager (if he were still here that is, god I am glad he isnt)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
Originally posted by: PorBleemo
me?? hehe no one knows me

MIKE

i know you. you are the one called "nourdmrolNMT1" are u not?

All the people we played UT2k4 with last night. :)

just cuz i was rapping some ppl. hehe, rh71 knows his ass hurts now. 3 on 1 was hard, i couldnt do it.

edit: wannabe car audio expert? nah, i really dont know that much. just basics. some day i will have enough knowledge to speak with dan wiggins in an intelligent conversation.

MIKE
Haha you wanna talk smack ? I join and you tell me to join the other 2 newbies cause it was their first time... I beat your $#!T by myself in 2.5 minutes... the next game wasn't much better for you... ;) Who's ass is hurtin' ? - You's mah punk b!tch. Muhahahaha.

Alright enough of this.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: rh71
Originally posted by: PorBleemo
me?? hehe no one knows me

MIKE

i know you. you are the one called "nourdmrolNMT1" are u not?

All the people we played UT2k4 with last night. :)

just cuz i was rapping some ppl. hehe, rh71 knows his ass hurts now. 3 on 1 was hard, i couldnt do it.

edit: wannabe car audio expert? nah, i really dont know that much. just basics. some day i will have enough knowledge to speak with dan wiggins in an intelligent conversation.

MIKE
Haha you wanna talk smack ? I join and you tell me to join the other 2 newbies cause it was their first time... I beat your $#!T by myself in 2.5 minutes... the next game wasn't much better for you... ;) Who's ass is hurtin' ? - You's mah punk b!tch. Muhahahaha.

Alright enough of this.

go NOW to that server. i got 15 minutes. lets see.

MIKE

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Moonbeam and HappyPuppy because they have more sense than most of the rest here even if you dont get it.

Fausto, being the resident bicyclist and wanna be motorcyclist :p

Orsorum, Mill, M4H, Minendo because I like them.

Ornery because he is :D and he knows power tools

Pliablemoose, because who could not love that name.

Shinerburke, because he gives as good as he gets.

Me, because I am the fastest SOB on this board :D <You= Teh Sl0w>