*Official*Let's start a list of VIP members*Confirmed!*

InlineFive

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2003
Who are members who are very knowledgable in one or more areas and are regular contributors to the forums. I'll start and you can make suggestions.

RossMAN = Hosting Guru
BingBongWongFooey = Linux Expert
Drag = Linux Expert

-Por

EDIT: I meant this as a useful database people.

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
EyeMWing = Guy who's gf gets tag-teamed on a boat and guy who talks about his crappy van in every thread possible.

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
EyeMWing = Guy who's gf gets tag-teamed on a boat and guy who talks about his crappy van in every thread possible.

Link??
It's somewhat easy to piece together after reading his "relationship advice" in yagt threads. Also, apparently he's a big player on yagt.org

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Shuttleteam - All computing and electronic parts we'll never hear about

If you ever read his posts, their all filled with information most of us wouldn't have ever even thought about

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
AgaBooga = Person who tries to give advice in as many threads possible where he is not qualifed (car threads, personal problems, relationships, you name it!)

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
LOL! I don't even have to post in a thread to be the topic of discussion... How sad... Maybe I should disban my fanclub since you're all so obsessed with me that you appear to be unable to concentrate on living your lives. Seriously though, get over it! If you don't like me or my beliefs - fine. That doesn't justify your constant attacks though.
Anyway, I bear none of you any ill will, and wish you all the best of luck! G-d bless you! :)