Official Free References Thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Any good websites/books on Machine Language, Assembly Language, Kernels, etc?

sunilmkt

Nov 21, 2012
I like your contribution for learning programing language. Format is quite good. Excellent !!!

TahirMarfani

Sep 28, 2015
www.meracrm.com
Well, i suppose i used to be alluding to the task of mixing everything into one post at the terribly high. Specifically:

1) Move the contents of post one to post two and contrariwise.
2) The links to 'General,' 'Programming,' and 'Linux' be removed.
3) underneath every language, produce sub-sections - one points to tutorials whereas the opposite points to any reviews (if available). i actually do not care regarding the reviews, therefore even those is born. i'm simply making an attempt to come back up with a hierarchy that may add up to most of the people.

Again, i'm thinking of constructing this as lean as potential. Overall, we must always merely stick with languages in order that we will [possibly] gather additional community content that is particular to languages. Let American state recognize if you had alternate concepts.

annaparr

Oct 26, 2015
Thanks for sharing this information. I am actually searching and reading about these languages. i have got much help from this thread.

gothamhunter

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2010
Any chance we could get an updated list of resources? Some of these aren't very good anymore.