OFFICIAL: Female Vocal Trance Thread

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be
Client - Price of Love
The Engine Room - A Perfect Lie

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I've been enjoying a lot of DJ GT lately.

Voices Of Summer 2003 Moonshine (CD3)
Voices Of Autumn 2004 Live Elements Earth (CD1)

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
Anybody wanna put them on the atot ftp? :)

oh dang! good idea. Ill seriously work on uploading them today! EVERYone should get this experience....Trance is such an under rated genre in the US because its not hyped the way it is in Europe

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Juice Box

oh dang! good idea. Ill seriously work on uploading them today! EVERYone should get this experience....Trance is such an under rated genre in the US because its not hyped the way it is in Europe

That is a good idea. I will try to contribute sometime this weekend. Right now, my plate is pretty full.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I'd put down an unknown ammount of money if I could get just get all this stuff on DVD legitly - original quality. Bah. I'm missing a lot of music that I want.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
K...uploading some stuff to the FTP...its under Audio then NEW FOLDER (it wouldnt let me rename the folder to tRance)

ftp://67.159.17.101/audio/New%20Folder/

username: atotftp
Pass: What syringer hates (not plural)

Should all be uploaded in about an hour...just add to that folder and we will have a good collection going!

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
OT: Someone needs to better monitor the ATOT FTP server. There are too many "New Folders". Why not allow us to name them? I'm sure people would respect the original names and not go around renaming everything.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
OT: Someone needs to better monitor the ATOT FTP server. There are too many "New Folders". Why not allow us to name them? I'm sure people would respect the original names and not go around renaming everything.

my question exactly....but just click that link I posted and thatll lead you to the Trance Folder

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
anyone actually upload anything yet? :p besides me :cool:

Sorry...just too busy...

I leave the country on business next Saturday and I have LOTS to do between now and then.

I have not forgotten...

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Originally posted by: BespinReactorShaft
How much of Delerium qualifies as "trance"? How about "Karma"?

jeesus christ if you dont UNDERSTAND a certain music genre then pls STFU :)

Dont get me wrong, Delerium is GREAT...the whole semantic spaces album and all the known remixes. GREAT.

But has as NOTHING to do with Trance ! NOTHING.

Also...by by going over this list(s) quickly.....MANY songs are really not trance either.

Thats the diff betweeen EU and US...in the US people call music "trance" which is merely new age...or ambient or whatsoever.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001

i will check out the ATFftp. (anyone wanna PM a PW if i need one ? Oups...n/m :) )..but as said in other post its underrated in the states because 80% of what people call "Trance" in the states is everything BUT. Often its even pure slower hoochie or new age music and people call it "Trance" because they dont know shyte :)

icejunkie

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2004
RESSURECTED!

Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Skazi Rmx)
Astrix - Coolio (Infected Mushroom Remix)
Yahel & Infected Mushroom - Electro Panic (Psycraft Remix) : First track IM played in their live set in NYC @ Avalon
Astral Projection - Kabalah
Infected Mushroom - Deeply Disturbed
Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future

Ok, not female vocal tracks, but after seeing IM live I just had to post these tracks, they are insane!

Nimloth

Mar 5, 2001
I don't know what you heard about me
But a b!tch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherf**king B-U-M-P