Official Democrat celebration thread!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
gNDXC.png

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING OVER REPUBLICAN TEARS

I can taste those tears. Delicious.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
in all honesty, things are worse now than I would have expected 4 yrs ago when obama won the first go round.... I want the country to do well, and I can't see 4 more years being good for any of us.

hell, my income is 1/3 of what it was, my property taxes have gone up despite my home value decreasing, my healthcare costs have increased to 1/3 of my gross income thanks to obamacare... and everyone is concerned if gays get to marry?

You obviously arent aware of how government works and the difference between local, state, and federal governments impact your life.

Educate yourself and direct your outrage to the proper places.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Suck it teabaggers, you lost with a sitting president and a 8.5% unemployment rate!!!

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
How much of that is Obama's (or any president's) fault?

I'd say the 6 grand I pay in additional healthcare is directly his fault. I can go into more detail on my income, which is directly linked to a lot of liberal BS, but not really the place...

what it comes down to, is things are bad. we all live in the country, and we are more divided than ever. I want all of us to do well. we are too busy worrying about if steve and jim can get married to see that we are sh!tting the bed that all of us are lying in.

if it takes a dem or rep, I don't care, but 4 more years of the same isn't good for any of us

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I'd say the 6 grand I pay in additional healthcare is directly his fault. I can go into more detail on my income, which is directly linked to a lot of liberal BS, but not really the place...

what it comes down to, is things are bad. we all live in the country, and we are more divided than ever. I want all of us to do well. we are too busy worrying about if steve and jim can get married to see that we are sh!tting the bed that all of us are lying in.

if it takes a dem or rep, I don't care, but 4 more years of the same isn't good for any of us

Time to change your diaper because you are full of shit;)

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
You obviously arent aware of how government works and the difference between local, state, and federal governments impact your life.

Educate yourself and direct your outrage to the proper places.

I am plenty aware of how govt works.
my vote for president means jack squat.

I see the same BS in the community I live with ignorant voters thinking peace and love with cure all, just raise taxes to pay for it.

it isn't so much outrage as disappointment. I just can't see how people can look at the current state of things and say, yes, I want more this

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
Time to change your diaper because you are full of shit;)
let's talk when taxes go up, we solve none of our spending issues, and we top 20 trillion in debt... and you will still try to be clever with your diaper jabs

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
let's talk when taxes go up, we solve none of our spending issues, and we top 20 trillion in debt... and you will still try to be clever with your diaper jabs

Here's the clue that gave away the fact that you don't know how government works: property taxes are decided at the local level not the federal level;)

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
Here's the clue that gave away the fact that you don't know how government works: property taxes are decided at the local level not the federal level;)

how does that mean I have no idea about how the government works? I was merely pointing out that things are bad on many levels.

You think I only voted for the pres and left the rest of my ballot blank?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
I went to sleep for a few hours, woke up, saw the results.

I was having a nightmare about zombies chasing me up an office building, floor by floor, and I was running out of floors. Got into the utility areas around the roof, and they were still coming... couldn't lock them out, hid behind some pipes and then woke up.

Anyway, I would've been thrilled if I was still of the mindset I was in 2008 when I caucused for Obama, voted for him, donated to him, talked him up to a lot of friends and family. I actually was one of those people who was a big fan of him and wanting him to run and win all the way back to 2004 when he did that great speech at the DNC.

Now? I've moved a long way politically, just this year mostly... my time in the Navy helped push me more conservatively, but that was just the start.

I didn't want Romney, but I think I probably wanted Obama less. My fiancee is very happy though, she was rooting for Obama big time. I'm happy for her, and I'm happy for you here in this thread who wanted this.

Congratulations, I hope I am wrong about some of the drawbacks of Obama's vision.

I voted for Gary Johnson btw. Half-heartedly. I didn't really give a crap but didn't want to not vote.

I'm more interested in Halo 4 which I'm going to resume playing soon. Might finish it tonight.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
how does that mean I have no idea about how the government works? I was merely pointing out that things are bad on many levels.

You think I only voted for the pres and left the rest of my ballot blank?

So the previous post about Obama was what?

Just shut the fuck up and take your loss like a man. If your life sucks it's because of choices you made. Right? Isnt that the righty mentality?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Wow, enjoying the misery of others

People who put party above country and are most likely racist assholes deserve nothing but misery. FUCK YOU.

The GOP decided to be an unreasonable party ,this is what they deserve.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
So the previous post about Obama was what?

Just shut the fuck up and take your loss like a man. If your life sucks it's because of choices you made. Right? Isnt that the righty mentality?

my main complaint is obamacare.... that is his fault... maybe my city's mayor can help me resolve that one.

I appreciate your kind words.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
People who put party above country and are most likely racist assholes deserve nothing but misery. FUCK YOU.

The GOP decided to be an unreasonable party ,this is what they deserve.

that is the most hypocritical statement a democrat can make. would be just as hypocritical had a republican said it

I want what is best for the country.

sad that the country is as divided as it is. Who's fault is that?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Not a Dem but I called this awhile ago and have been parroting this was a sure thing. Some of you thought it w close loo.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
So, why waste time for something that useless.

Only an idiot like yourself would say that. Again, you're 16 right? B/c you obviously don't remember McCain's or Gore's concession speeches. Speeches that attempted to unite the parties and country. Now, go fuck yourself and stop posting here. Loser. Ron Paul, what a joke.