*****Official 2k9 Secret Santa Thread!!!*****

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Please let me know if you got the 2 books I sent as well. :)

Did you get both boxes, and did everything make it okay? I got the memo a bit late, but hopefully you enjoyed everything inside :)

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Did you get both boxes, and did everything make it okay? I got the memo a bit late, but hopefully you enjoyed everything inside :)

Heck yeah! The kids went nutz and starting getting into everything right away. We still have a little bit of stuff left in the stocking :) I am getting a kick out of the HyperDash game. Nothing better than dodging a table to get to the right color or having to jump the cat so you can be the fastest :)

Thanks again!!!

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Heck yeah! The kids went nutz and starting getting into everything right away. We still have a little bit of stuff left in the stocking :) I am getting a kick out of the HyperDash game. Nothing better than dodging a table to get to the right color or having to jump the cat so you can be the fastest :)

Thanks again!!!

Haha glad you liked it! I seriously had such a hard time finding gifts for you - I tried to find both sports teams at the local mall and sports outlets, but all they had were New England-area teams. Then I spotted the HyperDash game and thought you guys would get a kick out of that :awe:

I was worried about the holiday drink, did that arrive in one piece? I hope the bubble wrap protected it ;)

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Haha glad you liked it! I seriously had such a hard time finding gifts for you - I tried to find both sports teams at the local mall and sports outlets, but all they had were New England-area teams. Then I spotted the HyperDash game and thought you guys would get a kick out of that :awe:

I was worried about the holiday drink, did that arrive in one piece? I hope the bubble wrap protected it ;)

Yes it was fine. I actually like the stuff :) I thought at first, man we done got some wine :) Better off that is wasn't LOL

chickadee

May 3, 2004

books received too :) thanks! the box showed up and my roommate put it off to the side and forgot to tell me. i take the train to work now so it'll be good to have some stuff to read :)