**Official 2018-19 NFL Post Season Thread - Part 1 of 3: The Wild Card**

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
O M F G...
What are the chances of a FG hitting BOTH the upright AND the crossbar and STILL not somehow go through!. Bears fans are in shock, they bought into the hype their D would lay waste to Philly, oops!

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I thought Crennel and Weiss returned to NE after failed HC gigs, but perhaps I'm wrong.

The Colts have the most cap space available in the league by far - I read an article yesterday and they said the Colts could sign Leveon Bell and another elite free agent and still have more cap space remaining than the Jets, who have the second most. For the record, I don't want them to touch Bell or Antonio Brown - build through the draft and maybe use FA for depth and maybe an elite defender.
Yea, you DO NOT want either of those two on your team, both are top-5 talent at their respective positions but locker room cancers. Bell wanted crazy guaranteed $$ but the Steelers decided to franchise him for $15 million which he declined. Bell somehow thinks a potential team will next year sign him to a massive contract like none of this happened, good luck with that. AB was upset JJ got a team award he didn't get and threw another fit when Ben asked him to run another route twice in practice. Although the win vs Cincy didn't wind up getting them into the playoff's the fact AB would fake an injury like that is telling.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
It was great being at the Ravens game in a Phillip Rivers jersey and talking shit with everyone. But I had the last laugh and the best part was when I was leaving after it was 20-3 (cause my Ravens friends wanted to roll) someone yelled to me "THE CHARGERS SUCK!" and I was like "bitch you just lost to them which means you suck more."

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Colts get Lucky
Cowboys.....hmmm
Chargers finally did it?
Eagles late season rebound still occurring!
49.png

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Now we just need the Saints and Cowboys to win and all will be right in the world.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Interested to see how the Saints Eagles rematch goes now that it seems the Eagles secondary sorta gets it.

Aug 11, 2008
I was actually rooting for the Vikings to win, because there are reports that Bruce Allen and Daniel Snyder would have been furious if Cousins made the playoffs with the Vikings and the Redskins didn't. I want the Redskins FO to look as incompetent as possible so maybe Dan will finally see how terrible Allen is. But that won't happen, especially with Foster's charges being dropped and how Allen probably feels like he outsmarted everyone and "won".

But of course in regards to the Vikings, Cousins gonna Cousin and he did what he always does. Folds in big games. He is who he is at this point - a mediocore QB who can put up stats between the 20's and in garbage time. I believe he is like 4-25 or something like that against teams with winning records.
From Minnesota and a long time Vikings fan. Sad truth, I think, is that they are just a slightly better than average team that overachieved last year, and under-achieved this year. Contrary to what another poster said, Keenum was more mobile and more of a scrambler than Cousins, which actually is probably a better fit for a team like the vikes with a horrible offensive line. Cousins actually had some very good games, but was inconsistent and failed to rally the team when they needed a win the worst. Never did, and still dont, understand why he was so much in demand without ever having any playoff wins.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Yea, I just saw that, hopefully Bear fans get this so he won't have to go into hiding. Strange that they had Goulde, (who was amazing for years), but chose to cut him in 2016. He's still playing well for SF. I find it LOL that teams cut great kickers to save a few beans then find themselves cursed for years trying to find a reliable replacement. Eagles need to find someone to play CB on that right side, if Trib. lit up that guy imagine what Brees will do.