*OFFICIAL* 2012 NFL Playoffs thread

Page 60 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tequila

Oct 24, 1999
I cant decide who I want to win the ATL/SEA game. As a Chiefs fan I want to see Tony Gonzalez finally get a playoff win. But I also like Russel Wilson just because I really wanted the Chiefs to draft him.

If Atlanta wins then the 49ers will steamroll them making for a boring NFC championship. If Seattle wins we are guaranteed one great rematch with the 49ers.

KentState

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2001
The Falcons need to get points on the board early. The trend this season has been starting strong and then fading in the 2nd half.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
What a silly thing to say. It's hard to discuss football with people like you and purbeast. You two obviously hate the Ravens, which is fine, but at least try and be honest with your criticism instead of making things up.

oh yeah i forgot. Flacco is the bastard child of Joe montana and the virgin mary. All hail his noodly appendage.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Seahawks is sucking it up 1st qtr. My Gawd this is frustrating. This isn't anything like the game against Redskins.

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Seahawks is sucking it up 1st qtr. My Gawd this is frustrating. This isn't anything like the game against Redskins.

huh? you mean the game where they gained 9 yards in the first quarter and were down 14-0? Seems fairly familiar to me