Office Space

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I can't believe it was $38 when it came out on DVD. I just got it for Christmas because the price had fallen.

amish

KamakaziRcr

Jan 15, 2000
Oh sht, I can't believe the coincidence that this topic is brought up. I was having a couple of beers last night and relaxing, got bored and played open up the humor mp3 directory by accident and played all of my Office Space sound clips. Busted out laughing my ass off to stuff I haven't listen to over a year. I swear I've repeated that Michael Bolton's assclown quote 20 times and still laugh at it each time through.

w00t!

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

<< "PC load letter?!?!? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?!??!?! >>

The scary part is that some of us know what that means... ;)

amish

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
"I dont think I'm gonna go to work anymore."
"You're quitting your job?"
"Nah, I'm just gonna stop going."
"Are you going to get a new job?"
"I don't think I'd like a new job..."

"Peter it seems you've been missing a lot of work lately."
"I wouldn't say I've been MISSING it, Bob."

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
The scary part is that some of us know what that means...

;) Question is... how many? ;)

I do... I have a laserjet 4 that says it all the time. :D

sgulasch

Feb 4, 2002
cut/pasted from imdb.

Memorable Quotes from
Office Space (1999)

Drew: I'm thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh! Oh!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Smykowski: It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat"! You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO!
Michael Bolton: That is the worst idea I've ever heard!
Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Gibbons: I don't like my job and I don't think I'll go anymore.
Joanna: You're just not gonna go?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Joanna: Won't you get fired?
Peter Gibbons: I don't know. But I really don't like it and, uh, I'm not gonna go.
Joanna: So you're gonna quit?
Peter Gibbons: Uh-uh. Not really. I'm just gonna stop going.
Joanna: When did you decide all that?
Peter Gibbons: About an hour ago.
Joanna: So you're going to get another job?
Peter Gibbons: I don't think I'll like another job.
Joanna: Well what are you going to do about money? Bills?
Peter Gibbons: You know I never really liked paying bills, I don't think I'm going to do that either.

Bob Slydell: If you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Bob Slydell: Great.
Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door--that way Lumberg can't see me, heh--after that I sorta space out for an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Steve: Hi, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

Michael Bolton: We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison!

Peter Gibbons: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Peter Gibbons: What am I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe"?

darkjester

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2001

<< I have yet to see that movie since I never have any time. Maybe instead of doing homework tonight I'll watch it. >>

Sounds like a recipe for success. :p I'd do it, too, if I had homework. :)

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000

<< "PC load letter?!?!? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?!??!?! >>

ROFL! The printer next to my cube said that the other day and this quote was the first thing that popped into my head!

My favorite character is the neighbor, Lawrence.

"I dunno man I just get that..feeling...lookin at her. Like she's the type of chick that'd just....uhhh"

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< "I dunno man I just get that..feeling...lookin at her. Like she's the type of chick that'd just....uhhh" >>

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

I'm sitting in my computer chair slapping my knees over that one. I f*@king LOVE that quote...and how he closes his eyes and makes that face when he says it. LMAO!! :D

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
"What would you do with a million dollars?"

"Besides two chicks at the same time?"

"Well, yeah."

bmd

Golden Member
Feb 17, 2001
[Milton]
"And they switched staplers but I decided to keep my swingline because it doesn't jam up as much and....."
"That's...my...stapler"[/Milton]