Odd kind of headache....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
Originally posted by: GeekDrew

Are you pressing your phone against your ear too hard? ;)

I don't think it's your i730. Mine hasn't killed me yet.

LOL! No. But when a customer frustrates me I'll often whack the phone upside my head. :D

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
Well that CAT Scan was rather unpleasant.

She told me to just lay down and sit still. I figured, "No problem. I'll just close my eyes and take a little nap."

I guess I was moving because I kept hearing...

Don't move.

Ok.

Stop moving.

I didn't move.

Stop moving.

I'm not moving!!!

Yes you are!!!!

Do you want me not to BREATHE?!?!

:D

And what's that smell that comes from that machine? Smells like an electronic fart. :p

I'm curious to see what the outcome is.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: jonnyGURU
Well that CAT Scan was rather unpleasant.

She told me to just lay down and sit still. I figured, "No problem. I'll just close my eyes and take a little nap."

I guess I was moving because I kept hearing...

Don't move.

Ok.

Stop moving.

I didn't move.

Stop moving.

I'm not moving!!!

Yes you are!!!!

Do you want me not to BREATHE?!?!

:D

And what's that smell that comes from that machine? Smells like an electronic fart. :p

I'm curious to see what the outcome is.
good. the outcome will give you answers which 99% of the time are not as bad as you think.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Well.. check up revealed nothing. Throat good, ears good, eyes good. Blood pressure high. They want to draw blood tomorrow AM (drank coffee this morning so they couldn't do it today) and gave me a referral for an MRI.

Get a CAT scan, too. Hopefully it isn't anythings serious.

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
Originally posted by: DaShen
Well.. check up revealed nothing. Throat good, ears good, eyes good. Blood pressure high. They want to draw blood tomorrow AM (drank coffee this morning so they couldn't do it today) and gave me a referral for an MRI.

Get a CAT scan, too. Hopefully it isn't anythings serious.

It was a CAT scan. I said MRI, but meant CAT. Oops. :(

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
YEAHHHH!!!!!!

I love my doctor.

Like most people, I googled my symptoms. And I found people that have had this same type of headache for YEARS without resolve.

They need to get new doctors!!! :) :) :)

My doc called me today and told me that I have chronic bilateral maxillary disease. Why I ony have the headache on one side, I don't know. Maybe one side is worse than the other.

Anyhoo... I've got about 6 steroids and 4 antibiotics to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. Whatever. I'll do it. Whatever makes the pain go away!! :D

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
Eeeeek!!!

Maybe I'm not so lucky.

Who's ever heard of pills that are more than $20 EACH!!!

And Blue Cross doesn't cover them so I had to pay 100% out of pocket.

Anyone want to buy a power supply tester. :(

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Sounds like the headaches I have - or used to have before I started seeing a chiropractor regularly. Felt like someone was jabbing an ice pick into my head, and my sinuses would clog up on that side, giving me an earache to boot. One of the vertebrae in my neck was turned way off to the side - he showed me on the x-rays. Haven't had one of those in probably six months.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Yeah... I had migraines for two and half years straight. Now I only get one when I'm really stressed out. They gave me all kindsa shiat but it eventually got to the point where they turned me into a narcotics addict. So I took myself off of all my meds and I was fine. Not much contribution to your problem but 'I feel your pain.'