Occupy WS vandalize Obama campaign office.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I was reading an article about Occupy Los Angeles. Apparently their protest cost us tax payers about 4 million dollars, most of which went to pay for the over time of government workers to deal with their protest. Seriously? We had to pay MILLIONS of dollars in over time to the police to hassle a bunch of losers camping out in a city? Bogus waste of money and this is coming from someone who thinks/thought the Occupy Movement was for retards. So I guess one can't really complain about money not being spent on the mentally challenged, we spent a few million simply to baby sit them on their camping trip.

I think they were worried because so many of the California occupy groups were smashing windows and setting things on fire.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Guess who is back to Occupy Obama?

And now they are getting down to some serious altercating!

PROTESTERS BRAWL WITH OBAMA CAMPAIGN STAFFERShttp://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ffle-on-Camera-at-Obama-Campaign-Headquarters

17 Aug 2012, 12:17 PM PDT

Following last night’s coordinated protests, which included the occupation of Obama campaign headquarters in Oakland, California and Portland, Oregon, video footage from inside the building in Oakland has surfaced.

Scott Olsen --the Iraq war veteran who was injured and hospitalized during a clash between Occupy Oakland and law enforcement in October 2011 – posted the following video at his YouTube channel.

VIDEO: PROTESTERS BRAWL WITH OBAMA CAMPAIGN STAFFERS

The video depicts protesters tussling with Obama campaign staff, most of whom are female, while another protester speaks on his cell phone with an unnamed individual as he summarizes the demands of the occupiers. At just about the 1:30 mark, the situation escalates and chaos ensues. Yelling can be heard from both sides, chairs can be heard being tossed around, and pushing and shoving is seen on camera.

“This is our space, get out of here!” screams one of the campaign office staffers to the protesters. “This man is a veteran!” one protester responds. “These are Obama’s wars!” yells another of the protesters.

While Occupy Oakland members participated in the protest, the majority of those inside the campaign office were also with Veterans for Peace, a prominent fixture in the institutional left’s anti-war movement.

Another video from Olsen depicts a protester in the Oakland campaign office reading the group’s demands from a bullhorn. Those demands focus on “statements of guilt” that Obama has made about PFC Bradley Manning -- the soldier who currently faces trial for providing classified materials to the whistleblower website Wikileaks -- according to the protesters, as well as complaints about Obama’s promises to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

VIDEO: OCCUPY OAKLAND TERRORIZES OBAMA CAMPAIGN OFFICE

Twelve protesters were arrested between the two demonstrations -- six in Oakland, CA and six in Portland, OR, according to police reports. Protests are also said to have occurred in Seattle and Tacoma as well.

Good times, good times. :twisted:

Jun 26, 2007
Hey wait, I thought OWS was a bunch of communists and Obama was a communist too. Why is Occupy Oakland so mad at him then?

Hmmm.

Perhaps they are against Kenyan Islamist Atheists Satanists too?

Obama is all of that and i know it to be true because some retard said it's true and that is how politics work in the US, if someone says something it is always true if i agree with it.

Jun 26, 2007
Guess who is back to Occupy Obama?

And now they are getting down to some serious altercating!

Good times, good times. :twisted:

Good for them, but the alternative isn't what they seek. We ALL know that out of Romney and Obama, they'd favor Obama.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Good for them, but the alternative isn't what they seek. We ALL know that out of Romney and Obama, they'd favor Obama.

If Obama wins another four years and the revolution comes, and they know it will, they will be the first ones the Government will send off to re-education camps.

If Romney wins, their trust funds will be replenished and they will continue to live off the backs of others.

Since they spit on the source of the funds that support them, it's Morton's Fork.