Occupy WS vandalize Obama campaign office.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Jesus, why don't you guys just go have a circle jerk on a Romney poster while fingering your butts to the latest recording of Limbaugh while you're at it. This country is really fucked if you idiots are what passes for conservative these days. Seriously.

Tea%2BParty%2BVs%2BOWS.jpg

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
You feel better now? You keep posting this shit as if I'm a liberal or involved with Occupy in some way. I'm just a conservative disenfranchised former Repub who is sick of this bullshit. You got time to post all this crap and call people leeches, yet you expect me to believe you're doing something amazing just going to work everyday. Plenty of people do it, most of them suck at it, get over yourselves.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
And linking AmericanThinker.com is supposed to represent honest reporting? Isn't that the same site that gave us Obama trying to supress military votes in Ohio? That was pretty honest.

Edit. Shoulda read whole thread first. Hypocricy already pointed out.

He is one of the more pathetic posters as of late. Right before elections our most fervent right wing nutjobs become even more unhinged... it's like watching a mongoloid trip over the GOP talking points playbook... Still a fucking retard at the end of the day, that mongoloid...

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
As a Conservative with a student loan I'd take a bailout.

You sir are not a Conservative. As a true Conservative, you should be willing to accept responsibility for your actions, and choices hard as they my be.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
You sir are not a Conservative. As a true Conservative, you should be willing to accept responsibility for your actions, and choices hard as they my be.

That's easy for someone to say who probably went to college when it was reasonable, if you even went at all...which, I would say you probably didn't given the current state of the party.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
That's easy for someone to say who probably went to college when it was reasonable, if you even went at all...which, I would say you probably didn't given the current state of the party.

Can you edit that so that it is a little easier to understand?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I don't think that's fair. He's not demanding a bailout, merely signalling he'd accept one if offered. How many people in debt would truly reject a bailout given how many other people are getting them? One can accept responsibility for one's actions without necessarily rejecting help, whether or not one considers that help to be smart policy.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
You feel better now? You keep posting this shit as if I'm a liberal or involved with Occupy in some way. I'm just a conservative disenfranchised former Repub who is sick of this bullshit. You got time to post all this crap and call people leeches, yet you expect me to believe you're doing something amazing just going to work everyday. Plenty of people do it, most of them suck at it, get over yourselves.

WOW, you really ARE ATPN's very own Nicki Minaj!

nicki-minaj-pink-friday.jpg

Can I haz your autograph? :awe:

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Hey, get use to it until after the election. We're within 90 days of it. We all know why he's just appeared out of the blue again.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

I just took the 8-bit avatar image and enhanced it with additional color depth and silicone.

:cool:

It's alright man, I understand that insulting people for disagreeing with your views is just the way weak people project their insecurities onto others.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

I agree. You are not conservative. Come on, you blamed the last three or four recessions on Republicans.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I agree. You are not conservative. Come on, you blamed the last three or four recessions on Republicans.

It just seems very odd that everytime they lose the presidential election we suddenly have a recession, EVERYTIME. That is not a coincidence, that is a method of control.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
It just seems very odd that everytime they lose the presidential election we suddenly have a recession, EVERYTIME. That is not a coincidence, that is a method of control.

We watching you, that is a method of control.

viewitll7.jpg

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008

Jude Wanniski

Two Santa Claus memo / theory

National Observer

March 6, 1976

You might find it interesting.

I'll have to find a library that still has a microfilm archive to confirm that this articles veracity for myself but... it's interesting.

dali71

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
It's alright man, I understand that insulting people for disagreeing with your views is just the way weak people project their insecurities onto others.

Wait, what?

Jesus, why don't you guys just go have a circle jerk on a Romney poster while fingering your butts to the latest recording of Limbaugh while you're at it. This country is really fucked if you idiots are what passes for conservative these days. Seriously.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Can you edit that so that it is a little easier to understand?

I was going to post something like this...his post really was a twisted mess of words which almost said something intelligable.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

:D You have some great posts. Please do not stop, they make the forum enjoyable.

I really do mean that, I get a big laugh out of most of them. :)