Obama's speech

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Can this guy be MORE of an idiot? Has he read the constitution!!!??? And he is to swear to uphold it!!!???

Like all his speeches I want to punch him. Every word out of his mouth is "I will take care of you, you don't need personal responsibility."

Makes me want to puke everytime he speaks. What the hell happened to personal responsibility.

This is the moment!
This is the change!
This is the moment!

[...]

Originally posted by: spidey07
Yeah, probably worthless thread. Go ahead and lock.

Agreed and done, it's a repost by one minute anyway. ;)

Perknose
Senior At Mod

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Can this guy be MORE of an idiot? Has he read the constitution!!!??? And he is to swear to uphold it!!!???

Like all his speeches I want to punch him. Every word out of his mouth is "I will take care of you, you don't need personal responsibility."

Makes me want to puke everytime he speaks. What the hell happened to personal responsibility.

This is the moment!
This is the change!
This is the moment!

Do us all a favor and try to do that.

owensdj

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2000
At least he doesn't say "my friends" in every sentence and relate everything in life to his time as a POW.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: bdude
Hey, it's generic internet tough pussy
:laugh:

Attack/troll thread...are you getting nervous spidey?

ZOOYUKA

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2005

This is the moment!
This is the change!
This is the moment!

Maybe someone should put it on a teleprompter for him so he can.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
I have a feeling you didn't listen to the speech. spidey, you epitomize what Moonbeam has been saying about self hate.

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2

This is the moment!
This is the change!
This is the moment!

Do us all a favor and try to do that.

Yeah. I too would like to see you try to take that swing! :laugh:

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
I guess the speech was that good you really are without any words for your anger that you want to resort to violence.

You'll feel better tomorrow once you receive the official talking points

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Erm, he specifically mentioned that there's a line between what the government should/can do and what individuals need to take responsibility for: For turning off the TV and telling one's sons and daughters to go do their homework, and so on. I thought it was a well-balanced speech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Yeah, probably worthless thread. Go ahead and lock.

I just wanted to smack him with The Constitution.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
I heard something along the lines of government isn't the answer to all problems and should not replace families, mothers, fathers....etc. what speech were you listening to?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Obama is a very educated and well mannered man. Someone who lives on a farm is going to want to punch him in the face because they see a black man who is actually making complete sentences.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
Which has more substance? A handful of change or a handful of bullshit?

I'll take the dimes nickles and quarters please.

No big surprise, I guess, you have to ask.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I'm with you man. And what's with those stupid ears of his? They're not as elongated as on most people, he can't be President!

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

This is the moment!
This is the change!
This is the moment!

I heard the whole speach and most of his others... he has never said that, nor is it implied. Nor will he raise our taxes, or take away our guns... He isnt about any of the crap the reps accuse him of.

GenHoth

Platinum Member
Jul 5, 2007
Originally posted by: Aimster
Obama is a very educated and well mannered man. Someone who lives on a farm is going to want to punch him in the face because they see a black man who is actually making complete sentences.

Um, no?

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
Obama is like all those new video games where they spend 90% of the time on the graphics and 10% of the time on the game play and you end up with an incredibly gorgeous game that no fun at all. Unfortunately based on what I've seen in the video game world most people end that shit up like its going out of style. I fully expect Obama to win in a landslide, but I cannot stand him. He is like uber-politician, all he does is big and do nothing and yet he has everyone convinced he is not a freaking normal politican. Yeah well the only difference is he is beating them at their own game, he is an INCREDIBLE politician and that's exactly why I can't stand him