Obama @ the White House Correspondent's Dinner (2012)

Feb 6, 2007
My mother was born in Kansas... My father was born in Kenya... And I was born, of course, in Hawaii. *wink*

Good line there.

-EDIT- I liked this one too: What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? A pitbull is delicious.

It's a boy eat dog world out there...

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Pretty funny, he did a good job up there. Too bad we can't get that type of behavior all the time in D.C.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Not too shabby. Kimmel had a few good jokes too, but his delivery was pretty bad. It made it seem like he was reading a grocery list.

Jan 25, 2011
Not too shabby. Kimmel had a few good jokes too, but his delivery was pretty bad. It made it seem like he was reading a grocery list.

Kimmel just seemed terrified by the whole ordeal really. Started and ended well though but I was screaming inside for him to just wrap it up towards the end.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
It was funny, but Michelle still looks like a wookie.

Gotta love cybrtrolls bigotry....thought he was banned again from the pleasant time without his trollposts.

Ignorance and bigotry, such a winning combination for a cybrtroll.

Hopefully you will be banned here soon, and you will move on to forum #4 to troll.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
his whole presidency is a joke. Everyone should be laughing hilariously.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
If you cant understand how much damage he has done there is no point in arguing with you

What argument? I'd just like to understand how you arrived at your conclusion.

Do you have no argument? Because all you made was a statement... arguments have evidence.

Apr 27, 2012
What argument? I'd just like to understand how you arrived at your conclusion.

Do you have no argument? Because all you made was a statement... arguments have evidence.

He has taken away peoples freedom, he supported the NDAA and Patriot Act

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If you cant understand how much damage he has done there is no point in arguing with you

Yup, this is the conservative brain defect known as truthiness. THEY know the truth and they know the TRUTH. Conceit and conviction rolled into one, but of course their truth was pounded into them as children as bigotry.

They can't explain why they know what they know because the truth is not in their heads but in their stomachs. There is no logical reasoning they can provide and of course that just makes them vicious. Their truth is built on unconscious and unexamined assumptions they can't see they have. Their truth is always circular. Their truth is good and it good because it's true endlessly. The only comfort they have is the herd conformity they maintain with other defective brains.

Apr 27, 2012
Yup, this is the conservative brain defect known as truthiness. THEY know the truth and they know the TRUTH. Conceit and conviction rolled into one, but of course their truth was pounded into them as children as bigotry.

They can't explain why they know what they know because the truth is not in their heads but in their stomachs. There is no logical reasoning they can provide and of course that just makes them vicious. Their truth is built on unconscious and unexamined assumptions they can't see they have. Their truth is always circular. Their truth is good and it good because it's true endlessly. The only comfort they have is the herd conformity they maintain with other defective brains.

Yes and liberals dont have any brain defects because they believe that higher taxes will create jobs, I shouldn't waste my time with an obozo supporter like you