obama 'speech'

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
In PCGeeks defense, he hasn’t been a strong supporter of Trump and I’m nearly positive he stated he doesn’t intend to vote for him come November around a year or two ago.

Oh, he will. The mere fact that he could vote for him the first time is a clear tell of how easily manipulated someone is.

Just look at his reply to me: "you need to dig more" then continuing on to with an attempt at shaming me for just scrolling back a page and finding his ignorant post. And then clearly inferring I must have nothing better in my life if I'm here posting, with a dash of name calling at the end...If I'm petty, that very clearly means I'm electable by conservatives.

Trumps behaviors, misgivings, misdeeds, personality disorders, etc...were well known before 2016 and obvious to anyone with even a shred of decency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
In PCGeeks defense, he hasn’t been a strong supporter of Trump and I’m nearly positive he stated he doesn’t intend to vote for him come November around a year or two ago.
But does he have the same standards of competence and behavior for Trump as he had for Obama?

IYO

Feb 4, 2009
Oh, he will. The mere fact that he could vote for him the first time is a clear tell of how easily manipulated someone is.

Just look at his reply to me: "you need to dig more" then continuing on to with an attempt at shaming me for just scrolling back a page and finding his ignorant post. He's all talk.

Not sure if he did. I have a pretty good memory of this stuff. I *think* he voted for some libertarian dude, which I know is another shit show but not this shit show.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Not sure if he did. I have a pretty good memory of this stuff. I *think* he voted for some libertarian dude, which I know is another shit show but not this shit show.

Fair enough, pretty sure he's said it tho. Not like I care either way, his conservative streak and word play tap dancing speak for itself.

Reactions: dank69

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Fair enough, pretty sure he's said it tho. Not like I care either way, his conservative streak and word play tap dancing speak for itself.
He previously posted he voted for Trump.

Yes, I did vote for Trump in the last election as I have stated many times. Purely for the SCOTUS Nominations.

As to if I would/will vote for him again is another matter. He has done a lot of things that I do not like. He has also done many things that I do like.

And for ch33zw1z you have no idea what I will or will not do, ever. My previous post still stands.

If that is what you want to spend your time doing that is fine by me. I'm just glad to bring you a little comedic pleasure. You obviously don't have much else if this is what you have to spend your free time doing.

I have better things to do than to go digging in the past for stupid comments so I can point at someone. It makes you look small and petty in my opinion.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yes, I did vote for Trump in the last election as I have stated many times. Purely for the SCOTUS Nominations.

As to if I would/will vote for him again is another matter. He has done a lot of things that I do not like. He has also done many things that I do like.

And for ch33zw1z you have no idea what I will or will not do, ever. My previous post still stands.
Who knew seating SCOTUS judges was worth the lives of 100,000 Americans. I'm pleased you got what you wanted.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Who knew seating SCOTUS judges was worth the lives of 100,000 Americans. I'm pleased you got what you wanted.

I have two comments for your ignorant statement.

Trump did not kill 100,000 people. Sure some things could have been done better and some could have been worse. Hindsight is always 20/20. That is one of the stupidest statements you've ever posted. It is like me saying that Governor Cuomo purposely slaughtered all of those old people in the nursing care facilities. We all know he didn't want that to happen, but it did as a direct result of his orders.

The Virus killed these people.

I'm sure you knew during the last election that we were going to have a global pandemic right?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Haha, conservative poster claims others are ignorant, lol, comedy gold Jerry. Trump's managed to fumble repeatedly, yet he still gets the support of brain dead sycophants. Ignorance, lol, yea...about that...

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

100k lives is nothing to conservatives when their culture is at stake.

Seriously, they elected Trump. A self centered egomaniac. This was well known way before he started his political career.

So far, supporters have had to defend so much projection on their part it's exhausting to even list.

But wait, others are ignorant, haha

Mar 11, 2004

What he claims doesn't matter since he's not honest. Its not like it'd be the first full of shit right winger to claim that they didn't vote for Turmp even though its clear they did.

100k lives is nothing to conservatives when their culture is at stake.

Seriously, they elected Trump. A self centered egomaniac. This was well known way before he started his political career.

So far, supporters have had to defend so much projection on their part it's exhausting to even list.

But wait, others are ignorant, haha

Well duh, look at what they've been subjected to! The government had put everyone in anti-concentration camps!

Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Trump did not kill 100,000 people. Sure some things could have been done better and some could have been worse. Hindsight is always 20/20. That is one of the stupidest statements you've ever posted. It is like me saying that Governor Cuomo purposely slaughtered all of those old people in the nursing care facilities. We all know he didn't want that to happen, but it did as a direct result of his orders.

I'm sure you knew during the last election that we were going to have a global pandemic right?
Cuomo acted on the information he had at the time. Trump did nothing based on the information he had at the time. The only thing Trump cares about is his reelection. Cuomo is honestly trying to save the lives of New Yorkers.

We already have a study that shows 83% of the deaths could have been avoided if Trump took action. You got me there. Based on today's totals that's 83,000 people. Before the end of June we will hit the 100,000 people could have been saved. Congrats on your judges.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

It is like me saying that Governor Cuomo purposely slaughtered all of those old people in the nursing care facilities.
We all know he didn't want that to happen, but it did as a direct result of his orders.

Too be clear the above is a talking point spreading around in conservative circles now that a democratic governor has taken the spotlight for handling his duties during a crisis.

In regards to nursing homes, NY followed Federal guidance as provided by the CDC.
While not all discussions and materials are available, you can review those guidelines through google search across 1/1/2020 to 03/31/2020 where you can sort through the materials in chronological order.
Cuomo used "information and data" and implemented policies to reduce the spread of COVID and adapted as new information came in.

Attacking Cuomo for implementing CDC guidelines in his efforts to minimize the spread of Covid is best left in the foxNews comment section.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

has nothing to do with hindsight. THe majority of Americans pretty much predicted all of this about Trump 3 years ago. Why didn't you?

We fucking knew this pandamenic was a big deal, early on. Trump called it a hoax (na bandying about semantics folks--don't want to see that shit here. He fucking called the VIRUS a HOAX. There is no argument against that). You fucking believed him.

vastly more people died that certainly didn't need to die, only because eof Trump. Only because of Trump. Look at you--you even seem to admit to it, all the while handwaving away the signficance of that. YOu think that simply because you don't know a thing, that no one else must be able to know it. That because you don't trust the predictive nature of science, that no one else should.

Feb 16, 2005

This was NEVER hindsight. His failures, his missteps, his inactions, his blunders were being tracked in real time as they occurred. Countless medical professionals were saying this MONTHS AGO, but he needed to get his talking points first.
This ain't hindsight sparky, this is just donnie being the cvnt of a cvnt he truly is, and his sycophants nipping at anyone who says otherwise. Fuck trump and fuck you.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Cuomo acted on the information he had at the time.

So Cuomo had information that said placing sick people in a nursing facility with old at risk people was a good idea?

Seriously?

That is funny. Maybe he should have followed what they did in Florida for the Nursing Homes there.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
right. so you think nothing. you believe in nothing. Never willing to defend a fucking thing about yoruself.

what a useless husk.

Do you think he really cares about what I do and don't like about Trump?
I'm pretty sure we both know the answer to that, now don't we?

No, it isn't that at all. I've played this game with you and many other self righteous assholes in the forum for years. I don't have to defend anything about myself. I say what I think. If you don't like it don't read my post.

When I have tried to have a conversation people like you it usually goes something like this:
I voice my opinion and give the reasons. Then all of your ilk swoop in to pick everything apart and call names and it goes on and on just so you can feel like a big person to no end. It just ends up being a large verbal waste of time and energy. I refuse to play along with you and your peers abusive superior attitudes.

Much like your insulting comment above. You just can't help yourself can you?

Useless Husk indeed. LOL