Obama on the View WTF!?!?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Several reasons:
- get his message out
- appeal to the "normal folk", i.e., those that aren't tuned into cables news networks 24/7
- humanizes Obama, i.e., let's folks see the "dad/husband" side of him

Plus, he probably ran out of brush to clear at the ranch..

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
My wife is such a lazy bitch - sitting at home, taking care of kids, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing - all with the TV on! I wish that lazy, no job-having whore would go do some real work! :awe:
Good luck with that. Sounds like the life of Riley.

Oh, if your stuff is on the front lawn when you get home it may be because I PMed her your post.:D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
My wife is such a lazy bitch - sitting at home, taking care of kids, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing - all with the TV on! I wish that lazy, no job-having whore would go do some real work! :awe:
Have you stopped beating your lazy wife yet?
:awe:

/sarcasm

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010
He should have gone on Maury

MauryObama.jpg

Originally Posted by Maury

We asked you if you if you'd make this most transparent and ethical congress in history, you said yes, the lie detector determined... that was a lie.

We asked you if you'd close Guantanamo Bay within 1 year of taking office... you said yes, the lie detector determined... THAT was a lie.

We asked you if if you had read your own health care bill, you said yes, the lie detector determined, THAT was a lie.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Wow, never thought I'd see rightwingers complaining about Obama going on The View... WTF? How is this even a point of contention?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Wow, never thought I'd see rightwingers complaining about Obama going on The View... WTF? How is this even a point of contention?
They'll complain regardless of what he does which is why Obama really needs to stop reacting to media generated stories.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Agree with OP, I found the idea nausiating though I understand *why* he is doing it...

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I watched it. Thought it was good. They hit him with some good questions. I like seeing our president be available to any type of forum. Shows confidence. Besides, all those who are whining, did you whine when Bush was on Dr Phil?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I watched it. Thought it was good. They hit him with some good questions. I like seeing our president be available to any type of forum. Shows confidence. Besides, all those who are whining, did you whine when Bush was on Dr Phil?
Don't remember that but I'm sure his a** could have been doing some more work to piss of the left instead of being there.:)

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Don't remember that but I'm sure his a** could have been doing some more work to piss of the left instead of being there.:)

A lot of people forget when Bush was on Dr Phil

http://drphil.com/shows/show/529

And the View ain't half bad, better than Dr Phil IMO. But you know what, she may be pain in the buttocks, but Hasselbeck is seriously hot. Man that girl has got some nice legs. And I like a bold snappy mouth chick. I Know OB was looking at those silky legs ;).

bullbert

May 24, 2004
LOL

Even worse...............

Too bad that Obama was too busy campaigning to fulfill his commitment to talk at the Boy Scouts' 100th Anniversary Jamboree.

FYI: President Obama became the honorary president of the BSA in March 2009.

Obama PR insists his failure to appear at the historic BSA event was NOT due to his time conflict when appearing on 'The View', but was due to his time conflict when attending several campaign fund raisers. I think that is an even worse excuse.

But I suppose bribe money does not print itself.